- 16th International Jawa Day Celebrations Bangalore 2018 — A Look Back To Yesterday’s Motorcycles
- Jeep Compass Ad On Mumbai-Pune Expressway Becomes The Largest Billboard In India
- BMW E30 3 Series — A Restored Ultimate Driving Machine From India
- Lamborghini GIRO 2018 — Highlights From This Year’s Bull Run By Lamborghini Bengaluru
- Bollywood Actor Bobby Deol Treats Himself To A Brand New Range Rover Sport SUV
- The Gods Were Not Pleased — BMW 5 Series Catches Fire Amidst Sacred Rituals
Former explosive opening cricket batsman of Team India Virender Sehwag known for his hard-hitting sixes and more recently known for his sense of humour on Twitter took to social media to thank his former teammate.
On September 26, 2017, Sehwag put up a picture of himself standing beside his new BMW 730Ld along with a caption reading, "Thank you @sachin_rt paaji and @bmwindia. Grateful for this !"
Virender Sehwag has brought home the BMW 7 Series 730 Ld variant, which is priced at a whopping Rs 1.16 crore (ex-showroom). The 7 Series 730 Ld is one of the more popular versions of the saloon.
The saloon employs a 3-litre inline six-cylinder diesel unit tuned to produce 261bhp and 620Nm of peak torque mated to an 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission. The 7 Series diesel can sprint from 0-100 km/h in 6.2 seconds.
One of the most luxurious cars from BMW, the 7 Series is based on the all-new CLAR modular architecture. Features include gesture control, remote park assist, 3D graphics interface, Heads Up Display (HUD) unit and much more.
The BMW 7 Series receives the very intricate touchscreen key fob that provides access to many options on the car before you get in, and it will also park itself without anyone behind the steering wheel.
The bonhomie between the former openers for Team India is not seen on the field but off the field as well. A great gesture by Sachin Tendulkar and Sehwag in his style has thanked him through his favourite Twitter.