- 9 hrs ago Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- 9 hrs ago New (2020) Land Rover Defender Launched In India At Rs 69.99 Lakh: Bookings Now Open
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Revolt Intellicorp To Expand Presence In India: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai & Mumbai On List
- Movies Three Lives Tied By Fate, COLORS Presents Pavitra Bhagya, To Premiere On March 2
- News Delhi violence: Four video clips of BJP leaders that court made cops watch
- Sports AFC Cup 2020: Bengaluru FC bow out on penalties in playoff round
- Lifestyle 22 Foods Rich In Sodium And Alternative Healthier Options
- Technology Airtel Revises International Packs: Everything You Should Know
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The motorcycle used in the famous Harry Potter movie has been displayed at the Liverpool Museum. This motorcycle is from the iconic motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield.
The bike is a Royal Enfield Bullet 500, which was modified for the film and fitted with a sidecar, the bike was registered in 2009. The Royal Enfield motorcycle will be on display for a few weeks at the Liverpool Museum, the museum has displayed the bike on loan from Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden Limited.
Hagrid who is the loyal friend of Harry Potter in the movie used the bike for an incredible and dangerous chase, which includes a superb underground road tunnel journey.
Royal Enfield known for its classic looks in its range of bikes, continues to build bikes adapting to new technologies and not compromising the retro looks of the bikes.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 500cc is powered by a 499cc engine which churns out 27.2bhp at 5250rpm and a maximum torque of 41.3Nm at 4000rpm mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500 starts from the price range of Rs. 1.60 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Royal Enfield Classic 500 comes in different models like Classic Desert Storm, Battle Green, Squadron Blue, Chrome and Classic 500, also, you have the option of Classic 350 with different colour options.
Royal Enfield recently launched an all purpose adventure motorcycle, Himalayan with a new engine and specs. Also, the company is concentrating in the mid-powered bikes globally and has moved its R&D to the UK to concentrate on the global market.