- 44 min ago LG Develops ‘Invisible’ Speakers For Cars – Lighter & Less Bulky Than Conventional Speakers
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Innova Hycross Is Quicker Than A Fortuner – Confirms New TVC
- 5 hrs ago This Kia Customer Gets A Free Sonet SUV From The Dealership - Here's How
- 7 hrs ago 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco Gets Updated Interior With More Features – All You Need To Know
- Movies Chetan Bhagat Responds After Urfi Javed's ‘PERVERT' Remark, Terms Leaked WhatsApp Chats ‘FAKE'
- News They are assets to Congress: Rahul Gandhi on Gehlot vs Pilot row
- Finance Max Fin Services Gets Irdai Nod To Acquire 5.17% Stake, Of Mitsui Sumitomo In Max Life
- Sports IPL Auction 2023: 4 Players Who Could Trigger Bidding War in Mini Auction
- Technology Elon Musk Created a Video Game When He Was 12: Here’s How You Can Play It
- Education List of Short Term Courses in IIMs for Working Professionals, along with fees
- Lifestyle Intermittent Fasting May Lead To Eating Disorders: Here's How
- Travel List of The Most Epic Facts About Torres Del Paine National Park
Volkswagen Polo is a decent hatchback and an attractive proposition for many used car buyers.
However, this particular Volkswagen Polo has attracted a massive python. This massive python was found resting on top of the engine of a Volkswagen Polo hatchback.
Diving into details, the incident happened in Goa as the owner of the Volkswagen Polo took the hatchback to the service centre only to get the shock of his life after finding the resting python in the engine bay of his car.
However, it is not known when the python climbed into the engine bay of the above-mentioned Volkswagen Polo hatchback as the owner of the car had parked the car in the service centre for two days, and the Python was only found resting inside the engine bay of the hatchback when the technician opened the bonnet of the car.
Though one of the mechanics did try to get the python out of the engine bay, his efforts were not fruitful. However, a snake catcher was able to successfully catch the python and he handed over the snake to the forest department.
It has been identified that the python found inside the engine bay of the Volkswagen Polo hatchback is an Indian Rock Python. This species of python is one of the largest snakes in the world and are reported to grow more than 10 feet in length.
It is also worth mentioning that animals taking shelter inside the engine bay of a car is a very common thing, especially during the winter season, where the warmth of the car can be very inviting for small animals, rodents and snakes.
So, if you come across any such incidents, we recommend not to start and rev the engine as it can either cause the animal to scare and freeze, or it can even fatally hurt the animal. In some cases, it can also cause major damage to the car as well.
On top of that, we recommend you connect with the forest department in case of any wild animals such as a python or any other wild animals get inside your car, as forest personnel are trained to handle wild animals without causing any injuries to the animal.
Speaking about Volkswagen Polo, the hatchback is no longer on sale in India and the final batch of Volkswagen Polo hatchback was delivered in Bangalore.
Moreover, the fifth-generation Volkswagen Polo hatchback made its official debut more than a decade ago in India. Also, the Volkswagen Polo hatchback went on sale in February 2010. It is also the German automaker's most successful model in the country in terms of sales volume as the company managed to sell more than 2.5 lakh units.
Thoughts About Python Getting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Volkswagen Polo
As we know, animals take shelter inside the engine bay, especially during the winter season, it is our responsibility to make sure that there are no animals inside the engine bay before starting the commute. Also, we recommend taking professional help during such situations.