- 32 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 33 min ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 1 hr ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team India practice indoors as rain washes out outdoor session at Old Trafford
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Popular mobile-based cab service Ola Cabs suffered a technical glitch recently, allowing a person to book a cab to North Korea. The cab service app went even further to actually schedule the trip and billed the person Rs 1.49 lakh, while also providing the driver's details for the trip.
The person - Rohit Menda, shared the screenshots on Twitter. The screenshots show the confirmation of the trip from Bangalore to South Pyongan, North Korea. The images also show Ola Cabs sharing the basic details of the driver and the scheduled time for the start of the trip.
After sharing the tweet, Ola was quick to respond confirming it was a technical glitch. They further stated that the information has been forwarded to the relevant teams to look into the matter. Following the twitter thread, there were many other similar users who sent in screenshots of their bookings to various international destinations.
The technical team from Ola in a swift move seem to have resolved the technical glitch as the option for international travel through the cab service is no longer available.
Thoughts On The Ola Cabs Technical Glitch
While all of us dream of going to various international destinations, a technical glitch from Ola Cabs almost made the travel to these places possible.