TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Popular mobile-based cab service Ola Cabs suffered a technical glitch recently, allowing a person to book a cab to North Korea. The cab service app went even further to actually schedule the trip and billed the person Rs 1.49 lakh, while also providing the driver's details for the trip.
The person - Rohit Menda, shared the screenshots on Twitter. The screenshots show the confirmation of the trip from Bangalore to South Pyongan, North Korea. The images also show Ola Cabs sharing the basic details of the driver and the scheduled time for the start of the trip.
After sharing the tweet, Ola was quick to respond confirming it was a technical glitch. They further stated that the information has been forwarded to the relevant teams to look into the matter. Following the twitter thread, there were many other similar users who sent in screenshots of their bookings to various international destinations.
The technical team from Ola in a swift move seem to have resolved the technical glitch as the option for international travel through the cab service is no longer available.
Thoughts On The Ola Cabs Technical Glitch
While all of us dream of going to various international destinations, a technical glitch from Ola Cabs almost made the travel to these places possible.