TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Popular mobile-based cab service Ola Cabs suffered a technical glitch recently, allowing a person to book a cab to North Korea. The cab service app went even further to actually schedule the trip and billed the person Rs 1.49 lakh, while also providing the driver's details for the trip.
The person - Rohit Menda, shared the screenshots on Twitter. The screenshots show the confirmation of the trip from Bangalore to South Pyongan, North Korea. The images also show Ola Cabs sharing the basic details of the driver and the scheduled time for the start of the trip.
After sharing the tweet, Ola was quick to respond confirming it was a technical glitch. They further stated that the information has been forwarded to the relevant teams to look into the matter. Following the twitter thread, there were many other similar users who sent in screenshots of their bookings to various international destinations.
The technical team from Ola in a swift move seem to have resolved the technical glitch as the option for international travel through the cab service is no longer available.
Thoughts On The Ola Cabs Technical Glitch
While all of us dream of going to various international destinations, a technical glitch from Ola Cabs almost made the travel to these places possible.