TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Popular mobile-based cab service Ola Cabs suffered a technical glitch recently, allowing a person to book a cab to North Korea. The cab service app went even further to actually schedule the trip and billed the person Rs 1.49 lakh, while also providing the driver's details for the trip.
The person - Rohit Menda, shared the screenshots on Twitter. The screenshots show the confirmation of the trip from Bangalore to South Pyongan, North Korea. The images also show Ola Cabs sharing the basic details of the driver and the scheduled time for the start of the trip.
After sharing the tweet, Ola was quick to respond confirming it was a technical glitch. They further stated that the information has been forwarded to the relevant teams to look into the matter. Following the twitter thread, there were many other similar users who sent in screenshots of their bookings to various international destinations.
The technical team from Ola in a swift move seem to have resolved the technical glitch as the option for international travel through the cab service is no longer available.
Thoughts On The Ola Cabs Technical Glitch
While all of us dream of going to various international destinations, a technical glitch from Ola Cabs almost made the travel to these places possible.