TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
NGK Spark Plugs, one of the big names from the world of spark plugs, who also supply their products to Formula 1 and IndyCar race cars, has launched a new product in India. The MR7C-9N.
The NGK MR7C-9N is a reliable and efficient spark plug that uses a special metal alloy to enhance performance and for fuel savings. The NGK MR7C-9N comes factory fitted in Honda Activa with HET engines.
The MR7C-9N's ‘Kamaboko' design ensures high ignitability and provides instant pick-up and acceleration, combining excellent functionality with high ignitability and fuel savings.
The iridium spark plug uses very precious Iridium metal at the tip of the centre electrode and has a thermo edge design that give anti carbon fouling performance, smoothest running, and excellent acceleration with increased mileage.
NGK Spark Plugs is also a supplier to several Indian automakers namely, Maruti Suzuki, HCIL, HMSI, TATA Motors, Fiat India, Ford, Volkswagen and Yamaha and is now looking to introduce its high performance products in India.
NGK MR7C-9N spark plugs were on display at the Components Expo 2014, along with some of its other products such as the efficient and reliable K-Plug (KR6A-10) that's found in Maruti Suzuki's K-Series engines.