TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
NGK Spark Plugs, one of the big names from the world of spark plugs, who also supply their products to Formula 1 and IndyCar race cars, has launched a new product in India. The MR7C-9N.
The NGK MR7C-9N is a reliable and efficient spark plug that uses a special metal alloy to enhance performance and for fuel savings. The NGK MR7C-9N comes factory fitted in Honda Activa with HET engines.
The MR7C-9N's ‘Kamaboko' design ensures high ignitability and provides instant pick-up and acceleration, combining excellent functionality with high ignitability and fuel savings.
The iridium spark plug uses very precious Iridium metal at the tip of the centre electrode and has a thermo edge design that give anti carbon fouling performance, smoothest running, and excellent acceleration with increased mileage.
NGK Spark Plugs is also a supplier to several Indian automakers namely, Maruti Suzuki, HCIL, HMSI, TATA Motors, Fiat India, Ford, Volkswagen and Yamaha and is now looking to introduce its high performance products in India.
NGK MR7C-9N spark plugs were on display at the Components Expo 2014, along with some of its other products such as the efficient and reliable K-Plug (KR6A-10) that's found in Maruti Suzuki's K-Series engines.