- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Red Bull TV is a global multi-platform offering long and short-format series based on Sports, Lifestyle and Music. The Red Bull TV also serves as a platform for live sporting events from across the world, along with other original programs and documentaries as well.
The COVID-19 pandemic has put a hold on all sporting events across the world indefinitely. The MotoGP season itself has been postponed, with fans yet to receive a confirmation of when the season will restart.
So while we, like all other motorsport enthusiasts, wait for the 2020 MotoGP season to get underway can now binge-watch documentaries and programs based on our favourite motorsport athletes. This includes MotoGP stars such as Andrea Dovizioso and the Champ himself, Marc Marquez.
Here are our top-five picks to binge-watch, ahead of the start of the MotoGP season, which is expected to begin with the Czech GP in August 2020.
This show takes viewers behind-the-scenes of the journey of one of the MotoGP's most successful racers of all time, Marc Marquez. The documentary also showcases the struggles faced and the dedication exhibited by the MotoGP Campion to reach the pinnacle of motorcycle racing.
It also highlights the racers fighting spirit on how he overcame major surgery and rehabilitation to return for the 2019 MotoGP season as well.
Andrea Dovizioso: Undaunted
This series follows the Ducati Team's Italian rider, Andrea Dovizioso facing a challenging MotoGP season, battling injury and proving the critics wrong by claiming victories to clinch the runner-up position at the world championship.
The ‘Undaunted' series also looks at the mental struggles MotoGP riders go-through, the adversities faced and how they cope with everything, both on and off the track. The series pays a tribute to the mental strength of each and every rider in MotoGP.
The Silent Samurai
This is a 30-minute documentary following the tenure of one of MotoGP's most spectacular riders, Dani Pedrosa. The documentary allows viewers and fans of Pedrosa to relive some of the key highlights of his racing careers, including insights of the racers from his coach, his friends and Sete Gibernau, a former MotoGP racer as well.
Ready To Race
This series as the name suggests is all about the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team. The documentary showcases how Red Bull KTM made the jump to MotoGP in 2017, after successfully dominating other motorsport domains such as motocross and junior moto circuit.
The documentary is a never-before-seen all-access pass showcasing how the team prepared for its entry into the MotoGP World Championships. It also showcases the development of the RC16, along with offering different perspectives on how a team prepares for a MotoGP race.
Leaving the best for last, Racing Together is a 2016 documentary talking about the entire history of MotoGP. The feature-length documentary tells us the story of how MotoGP grew to be considered as one of the most exciting sports in the world. The story itself is explained by some of the most successful riders of MotoGP, both past and present. This includes legends such as Mick Doohan, Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez.
All these amazing documentaries, along with a host of other motorsport-related content is available on the Red Bull TV. The platform is also available as an app, which can be downloaded for free as well.