- 58 min ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 6 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Movies Raju Srivastava Health Update: Shekhar Suman Reveals The Comedian Has Been Unconscious For The Last 46 Hours
- Sports Arteta hopes 'exceptional' Aubameyang receives 'good reception' if he returns to Premier League
- Finance HDFC Securities Is Bullish On This Small Cap Building Materials Stock, Suggests Buy For Robust 75% Returns
- News ATS arrest JeM terrorist who was given task to kill BJP's Nupur Sharma
- Education IISER 2022 Result Declared @iiseradmission.in; Get Direct Link Here
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
- Technology OnePlus 10T's Latest Ad Puts A Lot Of Emphasis On Google/Android
Indian fast bowler Mohammed Shami has purchased a brand new Jaguar F-Type. Shami's new ride is the entry-level F-Type with a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine with 296bhp on tap.
The Indian fast bowler who recently returned from the cricket team's tour of England picked up a Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic coupe in a bright Caldera Red paint scheme. Prices for the Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic coupe start at Rs 98.13 lakh(ex-showroom).
Shami's new ride is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged inline four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 296bhp at 5,500rpm and 400Nm of peak torque at just 1,500rpm.
Power is sent to the rear wheels via an 8-speed ZF torque converter automatic gearbox which can be controlled manually using paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Shami's Jaguar F-Type can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 5.7 seconds and has a top speed of 250km/h.
The Jaguar F-Type is also offered with a V8 engine in India. This F-Type dubbed the P450 draws power from a supercharged 5.0-litre V8 engine that pushes out 444bhp at 6,000rpm and 580Nm of peak torque between 2,500 and 5,000rpm.
The F-Type P450 sends power to the rear wheels via a ZF 8-speed automatic gearbox. The P450 sprints from 0-100km/h in just 4.6 seconds and has a top speed of 285km/h.
Shami's F-type Coupe comes with leather upholstery, a digital driver's display and a touchscreen infotainment screen with support for both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The infotainment screen comes connected to a premium Meridian audio system for those wanting to listen to a few tunes instead of the bark of the engine.
The F-Type also comes packed with a host of safety features including multiple airbags, traction control, a tyre pressure monitoring system, driver conditioning monitoring, lane keep assist, cruise control with speed limiter, park assist, rear camera, hill start assist, forward collision warning, automated emergency braking and rear cross-traffic collision mitigation.
This is not the first new vehicle that Shami has bought in recent months. Shami recently purchased a brand new Royal Enfield Continental GT 650. Shami's Continental GT 650 is the Mr. Clean version of the bike which features a chrome fuel tank.
The Continental GT 650 is powered by a 649cc parallel-twin engine that produces 47bhp at 7,250rpm and 52Nm of peak torque at 5,250rpm, all of which is sent to the rear wheel via a 6-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On Mohammed Shami's Jaguar F-Type
Mohammed Shami's latest addition to his garage is the Jaguar F-Type sports car. The British coupe is one of the better-looking sports cars around and is quite quick off the line as well. While Shami's F-Type may not be the most potent version of the sports car, it will still ensure that all eyes will be glued to the fast bowler wherever he goes.