- 9 hrs ago Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 24 hrs ago Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- 24 hrs ago Car That Inspired Time Travelling Delorean Set To Return - Getting Back To The Future
- 1 day ago Bollywood Actor Ram Kapoor Adds Ferrari Portofino M To His Exotic Collection
- Movies Gashmeer Mahajani Opens Up About Starring In Nushrratt Bharuccha’s Chhorii 2: I Was On Board Within 10 Minutes
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Wayne Rooney names the player England must start in the next game
- News We asked Congress govt to target terrorism, instead they targeted me: PM Modi in Gujarat
- Lifestyle Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
The all-new Audi A4 is expected to hit the Indian market soon, and the media drive concluded yesterday. No doubt the Audi A4 is a fine machine, but we were interested in something else, not a car, infact not even related to automobiles — the Mash Machine.
Innovated in Estonia, Europe, the Mash Machine is a simple, but an addictive device. You can make your own music, record, and share, while having fun the whole time. The Mash Machine has a customisable sound as well, making it a potent instrument for talented youngsters.
The system has 40 controllers which represent 40 music bits layered in 4 categories of Bass Lines, Melody, Vocals, and Drums. The Mash Machine is can play any genre of music, from rock to electro.
In the Auto sector, the device can bring some serious fun engagement to events, launches, Expo presence. Indeed, Marketing campaigns & Activations can be built around it.
Music and Technology, is increasingly becoming a selling factor for the new mean cars entering the market and the Mash Machine is an experience that can beautifully tie the brand to its target audience.
For more information, speak to their India representative, Mr Nitin Sharma, Chief Ideator, SEES, Strategic Engagement & Event Solutions, a company working towards making meetings and events effective in the Indian market. Nitin can be reached at + 91 89781 00021 and / or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's a small video to demonstrate the fun one can have with the Mash Machine.