- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 11 hrs ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 13 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- News Biswa Bhusan Harichandran replaces Narasimhan as Andhra Pradesh Governor
- Technology You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
The all-new Audi A4 is expected to hit the Indian market soon, and the media drive concluded yesterday. No doubt the Audi A4 is a fine machine, but we were interested in something else, not a car, infact not even related to automobiles — the Mash Machine.
Innovated in Estonia, Europe, the Mash Machine is a simple, but an addictive device. You can make your own music, record, and share, while having fun the whole time. The Mash Machine has a customisable sound as well, making it a potent instrument for talented youngsters.
The system has 40 controllers which represent 40 music bits layered in 4 categories of Bass Lines, Melody, Vocals, and Drums. The Mash Machine is can play any genre of music, from rock to electro.
In the Auto sector, the device can bring some serious fun engagement to events, launches, Expo presence. Indeed, Marketing campaigns & Activations can be built around it.
Music and Technology, is increasingly becoming a selling factor for the new mean cars entering the market and the Mash Machine is an experience that can beautifully tie the brand to its target audience.
For more information, speak to their India representative, Mr Nitin Sharma, Chief Ideator, SEES, Strategic Engagement & Event Solutions, a company working towards making meetings and events effective in the Indian market. Nitin can be reached at + 91 89781 00021 and / or email@example.com.
Here's a small video to demonstrate the fun one can have with the Mash Machine.