TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The all-new Audi A4 is expected to hit the Indian market soon, and the media drive concluded yesterday. No doubt the Audi A4 is a fine machine, but we were interested in something else, not a car, infact not even related to automobiles — the Mash Machine.
Innovated in Estonia, Europe, the Mash Machine is a simple, but an addictive device. You can make your own music, record, and share, while having fun the whole time. The Mash Machine has a customisable sound as well, making it a potent instrument for talented youngsters.
The system has 40 controllers which represent 40 music bits layered in 4 categories of Bass Lines, Melody, Vocals, and Drums. The Mash Machine is can play any genre of music, from rock to electro.
In the Auto sector, the device can bring some serious fun engagement to events, launches, Expo presence. Indeed, Marketing campaigns & Activations can be built around it.
Music and Technology, is increasingly becoming a selling factor for the new mean cars entering the market and the Mash Machine is an experience that can beautifully tie the brand to its target audience.
For more information, speak to their India representative, Mr Nitin Sharma, Chief Ideator, SEES, Strategic Engagement & Event Solutions, a company working towards making meetings and events effective in the Indian market. Nitin can be reached at + 91 89781 00021 and / or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's a small video to demonstrate the fun one can have with the Mash Machine.