- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 10 hrs ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- 11 hrs ago Osmania University Students Build Formula Race Car From Scratch — Powered By A 390cc Engine?
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Hardtop Spotted: Spy Pics And Details
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 3: A Terrific Day For The Ram Pothineni Starrer!
- News Heart filled with grief: Sonia Gandhi's emotional letter to Dikshit's son
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
In a miraculous incident, a kid was able to walk away unscathed from an accident that could have potentially claimed his life. A shocking video that has gone viral on social media has revealed a Maruti Suzuki WagonR running over a child and the child immediately gets up and walks away.
India is one of the most dangerous places in the world to drive and ride. A survey conducted by the International Road Federation in 2016 had revealed that India accounts for 10 percent of global road accidents, and this is the highest for any country.
This is proven by the thousands of accidents that occur every single day. Hence it always pays to watch where one is going, irrespective of the surroundings. This incident looks like it happened inside an apartment complex or a housing society.
The Video shows several kids playing football in the area when a woman gets into a WagonR that was parked nearby. In the span of time that the woman got into the tallboy hatchback, a little boy went down on one knee to tie his shoe lace.
While the little boy was busy tying his shoelace, the woman pulled out of the parking spot and drove on without noticing the kid in front of the car. It was too late for the kid to react and he got run over in about a second.
Immediately after the car went over and ahead of him, he got up and walked away in fright. There are several aspects to this incident and both the individuals involved cannot really be blamed entirely for the incident.
The boy was playing football with his friends and in the playful frame of mind did not notice the car being moved. The boy also cannot be blamed entirely for his negligent attitude as he seems really young.
The woman on the other hand is definitely the more mature individual here. In the beginning of the video, she is seen opening the passenger-side rear view mirror of the car before walking over to the driver's seat.
Though she took that precaution, she was not careful enough to close the passenger door of the car securely. The video shows that the passenger side door opens when the car was moved. All this points to the fact that the car's driver was negligent to a large margin. This comes across as the major reason for this incident to have happened.
It does look like the boy escaped without any physical injuries, however, it would have left a scar in the mind of the little boy. The Maruti Suzuki WagonR has a ground clearance that is pretty high for a hatchback. The young boy somehow managed to squeeze in under the 165mm ground clearance of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR and escaped without any injuries.
Thoughts On Maruti WagonR Running Over Boy
It is nothing short of miraculous that the little kid was able to walk away from the scene even after being run over by a car. In India, one can never be too careful while driving. It is necessary for the driver to be aware of the surroundings all the time as it is the driver of the car that will be blamed even if it is the other party's fault.