TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Delhi-based AK Customs decided to give the Maruti S-Cross a makeover with dual-tone treatment on the exterior along with sporty stripes.
The custom Maruti S-Cross exterior has white paint job with a matte black roof, pillars as well as the OVRM caps. To add a sporty image to the S-Cross, AK Customs has customised the crossover with red, black and white stripes running across the bonnet, roof and tailgate.
The S-Cross also receives contrasting red handles; custom 5 spoke alloy wheels and a chrome-finished exhaust tailpipe. The stock front grille has been replaced with a mesh grille.
Inside the cabin, the dashboard received a red treatment along with the steering wheel and seat upholstery adding an urban appeal to the crossover.
Maruti Suzuki offers the S-Cross with two engine options: a 1.3-litre diesel mill that develops 80bhp and 200Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual Gearbox.
The second engine option is a 1.6-litre diesel engine that produces 118bhp and 320Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Maruti S-Cross might not be the best when it comes to styling aspect as it is built as a crossover. However, with AK Customs job on the S-Cross, the crossover does look a lot more sporty and has the urban appeal.