- 2 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 20 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Lifestyle Rosh Hashanah 2020: Know About This Festival In Detail
- Movies Happy Birthday Vennela Kishore: Mahesh Babu To Adivi Sesh; Tollywood Celebs Wish The Comedian
- News 6 COVID-19 positive Bhopal gas tragedy survivors die due to alleged hospital negligence
- Technology Amazon Oppo Fantastic Day 2020: Discount Offers On Oppo Smartphones
- Finance Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code IBC Amendment Bill Passed In Rajya Sabha
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: All you need to know: Chennai Super Kings face Mumbai Indians in IPL Clasico
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Delhi-based AK Customs decided to give the Maruti S-Cross a makeover with dual-tone treatment on the exterior along with sporty stripes.
The custom Maruti S-Cross exterior has white paint job with a matte black roof, pillars as well as the OVRM caps. To add a sporty image to the S-Cross, AK Customs has customised the crossover with red, black and white stripes running across the bonnet, roof and tailgate.
The S-Cross also receives contrasting red handles; custom 5 spoke alloy wheels and a chrome-finished exhaust tailpipe. The stock front grille has been replaced with a mesh grille.
Inside the cabin, the dashboard received a red treatment along with the steering wheel and seat upholstery adding an urban appeal to the crossover.
Maruti Suzuki offers the S-Cross with two engine options: a 1.3-litre diesel mill that develops 80bhp and 200Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual Gearbox.
The second engine option is a 1.6-litre diesel engine that produces 118bhp and 320Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Maruti S-Cross might not be the best when it comes to styling aspect as it is built as a crossover. However, with AK Customs job on the S-Cross, the crossover does look a lot more sporty and has the urban appeal.