TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Delhi-based AK Customs decided to give the Maruti S-Cross a makeover with dual-tone treatment on the exterior along with sporty stripes.
The custom Maruti S-Cross exterior has white paint job with a matte black roof, pillars as well as the OVRM caps. To add a sporty image to the S-Cross, AK Customs has customised the crossover with red, black and white stripes running across the bonnet, roof and tailgate.
The S-Cross also receives contrasting red handles; custom 5 spoke alloy wheels and a chrome-finished exhaust tailpipe. The stock front grille has been replaced with a mesh grille.
Inside the cabin, the dashboard received a red treatment along with the steering wheel and seat upholstery adding an urban appeal to the crossover.
Maruti Suzuki offers the S-Cross with two engine options: a 1.3-litre diesel mill that develops 80bhp and 200Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual Gearbox.
The second engine option is a 1.6-litre diesel engine that produces 118bhp and 320Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Maruti S-Cross might not be the best when it comes to styling aspect as it is built as a crossover. However, with AK Customs job on the S-Cross, the crossover does look a lot more sporty and has the urban appeal.