- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 8 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 10 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- Technology Most Trending Samsung Smartphones – Galaxy Note10, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A90 And More
- News IRCTC offers 5-day tour to Kanyakumari, Rameswaram and Madurai; details here
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Delhi-based AK Customs decided to give the Maruti S-Cross a makeover with dual-tone treatment on the exterior along with sporty stripes.
The custom Maruti S-Cross exterior has white paint job with a matte black roof, pillars as well as the OVRM caps. To add a sporty image to the S-Cross, AK Customs has customised the crossover with red, black and white stripes running across the bonnet, roof and tailgate.
The S-Cross also receives contrasting red handles; custom 5 spoke alloy wheels and a chrome-finished exhaust tailpipe. The stock front grille has been replaced with a mesh grille.
Inside the cabin, the dashboard received a red treatment along with the steering wheel and seat upholstery adding an urban appeal to the crossover.
Maruti Suzuki offers the S-Cross with two engine options: a 1.3-litre diesel mill that develops 80bhp and 200Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual Gearbox.
The second engine option is a 1.6-litre diesel engine that produces 118bhp and 320Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Maruti S-Cross might not be the best when it comes to styling aspect as it is built as a crossover. However, with AK Customs job on the S-Cross, the crossover does look a lot more sporty and has the urban appeal.