- 6 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 7 hrs ago New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Swift Sport Spotted Undisguised At Delhi Airport: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Delhi-based AK Customs decided to give the Maruti S-Cross a makeover with dual-tone treatment on the exterior along with sporty stripes.
The custom Maruti S-Cross exterior has white paint job with a matte black roof, pillars as well as the OVRM caps. To add a sporty image to the S-Cross, AK Customs has customised the crossover with red, black and white stripes running across the bonnet, roof and tailgate.
The S-Cross also receives contrasting red handles; custom 5 spoke alloy wheels and a chrome-finished exhaust tailpipe. The stock front grille has been replaced with a mesh grille.
Inside the cabin, the dashboard received a red treatment along with the steering wheel and seat upholstery adding an urban appeal to the crossover.
Maruti Suzuki offers the S-Cross with two engine options: a 1.3-litre diesel mill that develops 80bhp and 200Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual Gearbox.
The second engine option is a 1.6-litre diesel engine that produces 118bhp and 320Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Maruti S-Cross might not be the best when it comes to styling aspect as it is built as a crossover. However, with AK Customs job on the S-Cross, the crossover does look a lot more sporty and has the urban appeal.