- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology Week 21, 2019 launch roundup: Asus Zenfone 6, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S, Vivo Y3, Honor 20 Pro and more
- News Weather today: Pre-Monsoon rains likely for Bangaloreans for the next three days
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Delhi-based AK Customs decided to give the Maruti S-Cross a makeover with dual-tone treatment on the exterior along with sporty stripes.
The custom Maruti S-Cross exterior has white paint job with a matte black roof, pillars as well as the OVRM caps. To add a sporty image to the S-Cross, AK Customs has customised the crossover with red, black and white stripes running across the bonnet, roof and tailgate.
The S-Cross also receives contrasting red handles; custom 5 spoke alloy wheels and a chrome-finished exhaust tailpipe. The stock front grille has been replaced with a mesh grille.
Inside the cabin, the dashboard received a red treatment along with the steering wheel and seat upholstery adding an urban appeal to the crossover.
Maruti Suzuki offers the S-Cross with two engine options: a 1.3-litre diesel mill that develops 80bhp and 200Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual Gearbox.
The second engine option is a 1.6-litre diesel engine that produces 118bhp and 320Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Maruti S-Cross might not be the best when it comes to styling aspect as it is built as a crossover. However, with AK Customs job on the S-Cross, the crossover does look a lot more sporty and has the urban appeal.