- 18 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 36 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 39 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Lifestyle This Cotton Sari of Maneka Gandhi Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail, She Reveals
- Movies Pailwaan Revised Release Date Afloat On Internet; Here's When The Sudeep Starrer Will Grace Theatres
- Sports England cricketers to sport names, numbers on Test jerseys: This is how Twitterati react to change in tradition
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Nexa Music talent hunt contest to find the best musicians in the country. Maruti Suzuki Nexa Music is aimed to be an ideal platform for budding Indian music lovers to create and share, original music of global standard.
The best part of Maruti Suzuki Nexa Music is that those who are lucky enough will get a chance to be mentored by A R Rahman and Clinton Cerejo. Based on the philosophy, 'Create. Inspire', Nexa Music will be initiated with the launch of four original compositions sung by Anushka Manchanda, Nikhil D'souza and Uday Benegal and of course, A R Rahman.
Those who wish to participate in this one-of-a-kind talent hunt can head to the official website of Nexa Music; where contestants can share their 'original unreleased' music composition. YouTube or SoundCloud-embed links, along with their respective biodata can be shared.
The last date to submit entries is 28th February 2019.
From the entries, 24 talented musicians will be shortlisted for the mentorship programme at the Nexa Music Lab. The winners will be able to make their big-break under the priceless guidance of A R Rahman and Clinton Cerejo.
Out of the 24, four best contestants will be further shortlisted by the mentors. They will get an opportunity to create four tracks and do 12 live events with A R Rahman and Clinton Cerejo, across India.
During the launch of Maruti Suzuki Nexa Music, A R Rahman said, "NEXA and my company Qyuki share a common goal. We want to provide independent artists creating original English music a real opportunity to be discovered and promoted on a global stage. With NEXA Music, any deserving artist stands a chance to collaborate with some of the best bands in the industry to produce music that reaches audiences across the world."
R S Kalsi, Senior Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) at Maruti Suzuki India Limited shared, "We are glad to announce this refreshing new initiative, "Nexa Music", to create original international music and discover aspiring musicians. The launch of Nexa Music opens new horizons for musicians."
"It is a matter of great honour to be associated with global music icon A R Rahman - the man who has earned prestigious international recognition," he further added.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Nexa Music
Maruti Suzuki Nexa Music is a brilliant initiative and a great opportunity for talented singers to make their own identity. It is good to see a brand like Maruti Suzuki taking a shift from the automotive field and making an effort to uplift the deserved.
Do you see a good musician in you? If yes, look no further and submit your entry for Nexa Music.