- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
A man has nearly starved to death after he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights under the impression that God would give him a Lamborghini. This is a story coming in from Zimbabwe where a man named Mark Muradira fasted for a prolonged period thinking that God would give him a Lamborghini.
We live in some strange times, where we're seeing some strange things. In the past few months we've seen UFO sightings being confirmed by the US government, we have witnessed cow urine being prescribed to treat COVID-19, etc. Now, there seems to be one more strange occurrence that comes from the African continent.
More specifically, it has happened in Central Zimbabwe. A Man named Mark Muradira, a youth leader of the Risen Saints Church in Bindura, fasted for 40 days and 40 nights. The purpose of this fast was to get a Lamborghini supercar because his girlfriend liked Lamborghini cars.
Lamborghini makes some of the most-desirable cars in the world. We've all at some point or the other wanted a Lamborghini, but this always remained a desire of the heart since not everyone can afford one of those.
Mark Muradira took things to the next level when he decided to fast for 40 days to encourage God to give him the supercar his girlfriend desired. In order to avoid being tempted to eat, Mark headed to the nearby mountains where he wouldn't have any contact with other humans.
Mark's friends found him after 33 days and then rushed him to Bindura General hospital where he is said to be recovering now. It seems like Mark's desire for a Lamborghini was known to many. His church friends had even started a fundraiser for Mark to buy a Lamborghini. However, they were only able to collect a small amount.
What makes it interesting is, the amount collected by this fundraiser is now being used to pay Mark's hospital bills. A report quoted the leader of his church Bishop Mawuru as saying, "He should have at least fasted for a job since he is unemployed."
Lamborghini currently makes some of the most desirable cars on the planet. The italian marque currently retails the Urus, Huracan and Aventador across international markets. It isn't clear which Lamborghini Mark Muradira was aiming at.
Thoughts On Man Fasting 40 Days & Nights For A Lamborghini
Lamborghini makes supercars and now a super SUV that makes a lot of people do many things to own one. The story of Mark Muradira going up to the mountain and fasting 40 days and 40 nights to get one though, is probably the craziest one we're heard yet. If you know of more such stories, do let us know in the comments below.