- 3 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 11 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 14 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Purchasing a car is a tedious process whether it be a brand-new one or pre-owned one. Almost all the time, the process involves test-driving the vehicle before purchasing it. In India, test-drives are restricted by the dealership or the sellers of the car. However, it seems like the process isn't quite the same in the UK.
CarGurus has put out a list of the most bizarre things brought in by people wanting to take a test drive of a car. CarGurus conducted a survey with used car dealerships across the United Kingdom to find out the most bizarre things brought to a test drive.
Turns out, the most bizarre thing ever brought to a test drive is a 12-foot snake! Yes, a real live one. Other things that were brought to the test drives includes fish, cats, dogs and even a horse. Now, we can try to understand if the owners brought these pets to see if they fit into the car well About that horse though, we're not too sure it could fit into any car or even a pick-up truck.
CarGurus Editor Chris Knapman was quoted as saying, "These examples might be at the extremes of what car buyers have brought along on test drives, but they do highlight the importance of making sure a potential purchase is fit for purpose. After all, it'd be a shame to get your new car home only to discover your beloved 12-foot pet snake didn't fit in the boot."
The top ten bizarre things brought to a test drive includes, a lucky egg, a horse, a rifle, a pet snake, an accordion, a couple of parrots, a mattress, ashes of a deceased relative, slippers and a truncheon.
Thoughts On List Of Weirdest Things Brought By People To Take A Car's Test Drive
Taking a test-drive of a car in essence is just making sure that the car fits the person and the purpose well. For some people (weirdly), it is impossible to live without a few things or drive without a few things and they brought them along. Bringing a horse and a snake to a test drive though is just pushing the limits.