- 3 min ago Mahindra eKUV100 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 11 min ago Volkswagen Passat Discontinued? Could Be Replaced With Passat Facelift Next Year
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Toyota-Suzuki Compact Electric Vehicle Confirmed: India-Launch To Take Place Very Soon
- Movies Radhika Pandit And Yash Make A Comeback With Girmit! Will Grace Theatres On November 8
- Technology Apple iPhone XR Assembled In India Go On Sale
- Lifestyle Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Sports Mohammed Shami, Mayank say good to make batsmen 'dance' to their tunes
- News Justice will be done in 2021 when the guilty 'Cut Money' thieves will be thrown: Dilip Ghosh
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Travel 11 Best Places To Visit In India During Diwali
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Purchasing a car is a tedious process whether it be a brand-new one or pre-owned one. Almost all the time, the process involves test-driving the vehicle before purchasing it. In India, test-drives are restricted by the dealership or the sellers of the car. However, it seems like the process isn't quite the same in the UK.
CarGurus has put out a list of the most bizarre things brought in by people wanting to take a test drive of a car. CarGurus conducted a survey with used car dealerships across the United Kingdom to find out the most bizarre things brought to a test drive.
Turns out, the most bizarre thing ever brought to a test drive is a 12-foot snake! Yes, a real live one. Other things that were brought to the test drives includes fish, cats, dogs and even a horse. Now, we can try to understand if the owners brought these pets to see if they fit into the car well About that horse though, we're not too sure it could fit into any car or even a pick-up truck.
CarGurus Editor Chris Knapman was quoted as saying, "These examples might be at the extremes of what car buyers have brought along on test drives, but they do highlight the importance of making sure a potential purchase is fit for purpose. After all, it'd be a shame to get your new car home only to discover your beloved 12-foot pet snake didn't fit in the boot."
The top ten bizarre things brought to a test drive includes, a lucky egg, a horse, a rifle, a pet snake, an accordion, a couple of parrots, a mattress, ashes of a deceased relative, slippers and a truncheon.
Thoughts On List Of Weirdest Things Brought By People To Take A Car's Test Drive
Taking a test-drive of a car in essence is just making sure that the car fits the person and the purpose well. For some people (weirdly), it is impossible to live without a few things or drive without a few things and they brought them along. Bringing a horse and a snake to a test drive though is just pushing the limits.