- 7 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Technology How To Get Exclusive Access To ZEE5 Theatre From Vodafone Idea
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
A woman had to rescued by firefighters from an SUV dangling off the edge of a multi-storey parking lot in the city of Miami Springs, Florida. The woman driver of the Lexus NX was uninjured but nothing is known as of now about what exactly caused the SUV to be caught in that precarious situation in the first place. The video below by CBS Miami shows just how lucky the woman was to escape the crash.
According to the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, the incident occured at around 4:25 p.m. on Thurrsday the 4th of April. Firefighters were called to the location after the Lexus NX SUV was found dangling off of a second-story parking garage with the trapped driver sitting inside the car. The responding units of 11 units from the fire department including a technical rescue team and a specialized heavy rescue vehicle responded to the incident.
Led by the technical team the firefighter first secured the dangling car with the help of the heavy rescue vehicle and 45 minutes after rescuers arrived at the scene, the driver was safely extracted from the Lexus NX SUV.
Taking a look at the images provided by the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, and the video above you can clearly see just how close the woman came to death. It would seem that once the Lexus kicked away the metail rails it slipped off the edge of the parking garage. However, as it started getting pulled down, the rear end of the SUV got pushed up and it went and wedged itself onto the top-section of the garage wall, saving the driver's life.
There are no reports as of now about what exactly happened at the time of the incident, but we sure are glad that the driver is safe.