- 45 min ago MG Motor Issues Statement Regarding MG Hector Fire: A Piece Of Cloth In The Engine Bay Is The Cause
- 15 hrs ago Ampere Reo Elite Electric Scooter Review: A Starter-Pack To The Electric Scooter Segment In India
- 16 hrs ago MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- 16 hrs ago Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- News From April 1, Bars in Uttar Pradesh to remain open till 2am, hotels to serve all night
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Copied Jennifer Lopez's Iconic Grammy Outfit: Here's Why It Didn't Work
- Sports Sourav Ganguly says new committee will select team for SA series
- Finance Officials Say There Is Limited Room For Income Tax Cut In Budget 2020
- Lifestyle 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Cameras To Launch On January 29 In India
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A woman had to rescued by firefighters from an SUV dangling off the edge of a multi-storey parking lot in the city of Miami Springs, Florida. The woman driver of the Lexus NX was uninjured but nothing is known as of now about what exactly caused the SUV to be caught in that precarious situation in the first place. The video below by CBS Miami shows just how lucky the woman was to escape the crash.
According to the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, the incident occured at around 4:25 p.m. on Thurrsday the 4th of April. Firefighters were called to the location after the Lexus NX SUV was found dangling off of a second-story parking garage with the trapped driver sitting inside the car. The responding units of 11 units from the fire department including a technical rescue team and a specialized heavy rescue vehicle responded to the incident.
Led by the technical team the firefighter first secured the dangling car with the help of the heavy rescue vehicle and 45 minutes after rescuers arrived at the scene, the driver was safely extracted from the Lexus NX SUV.
Taking a look at the images provided by the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, and the video above you can clearly see just how close the woman came to death. It would seem that once the Lexus kicked away the metail rails it slipped off the edge of the parking garage. However, as it started getting pulled down, the rear end of the SUV got pushed up and it went and wedged itself onto the top-section of the garage wall, saving the driver's life.
There are no reports as of now about what exactly happened at the time of the incident, but we sure are glad that the driver is safe.