- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 5 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Dream11 Prediction, Best Playing XI Fantasy Tips for Ahmedabad Test
- News 'I believe in civilised political dialogue': Anand Sharma on Adhir Chowdhury's retort over ISF alliance
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Offer These Flowers To Lord Shiva And Seek His Blessings
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Said She And Salman Khan Were Happy Because They Kept Their Feelings Private
- Technology Realme 8 Pro Confirmed To Pack 108MP Camera: All You Need To Know
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
A woman had to rescued by firefighters from an SUV dangling off the edge of a multi-storey parking lot in the city of Miami Springs, Florida. The woman driver of the Lexus NX was uninjured but nothing is known as of now about what exactly caused the SUV to be caught in that precarious situation in the first place. The video below by CBS Miami shows just how lucky the woman was to escape the crash.
According to the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, the incident occured at around 4:25 p.m. on Thurrsday the 4th of April. Firefighters were called to the location after the Lexus NX SUV was found dangling off of a second-story parking garage with the trapped driver sitting inside the car. The responding units of 11 units from the fire department including a technical rescue team and a specialized heavy rescue vehicle responded to the incident.
Led by the technical team the firefighter first secured the dangling car with the help of the heavy rescue vehicle and 45 minutes after rescuers arrived at the scene, the driver was safely extracted from the Lexus NX SUV.
Taking a look at the images provided by the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, and the video above you can clearly see just how close the woman came to death. It would seem that once the Lexus kicked away the metail rails it slipped off the edge of the parking garage. However, as it started getting pulled down, the rear end of the SUV got pushed up and it went and wedged itself onto the top-section of the garage wall, saving the driver's life.
There are no reports as of now about what exactly happened at the time of the incident, but we sure are glad that the driver is safe.