TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The Land Rover Defender is officially dead, however, that hasn't stopped numerous people from trying to get a Defender of their own.
The latest Land Rover lunatic to attempt to resurrect the machine that made Land Rover the by-word for off-roading brilliance, is Sariel, a LEGO fanatic and graphic designer who builds LEGO Technic sets.
His brilliant model of the Land Rover Defender 90 weighs is 472mm long, 224mm long and 280mm tall and weighs in at 3.24 kilograms.
Powering the Lego Defender are two LEGO Functions Power Functions 8882 XL motors which are powered by a single LEGO Power Functions 8878 Rechargeable Battery Box.
The LEGO Defender 90 features four-wheel drive, steering, a 4-speed transmission, working turn signals, and a front-mounted winch. The RC mud stomper has no issues tackling rough terrain or steep hills.