- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 160 Production To Begin In India: New Paint Scheme Unveiled
- 8 hrs ago Honda Activa 20-Year Anniversary Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 66,816
- Movies KBC 12: Anupa Das Opens Up About Getting The Rs 7 Crore Question Right After Quitting The Game
- Sports India vs Australia | Natarajan added to ODI squad as Saini's back-up; Ishant Sharma ruled out of Test series
- Lifestyle COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- Finance Wockhardt Jumps 48.2% In 8 Days; Here's Why You Should Stay Away From The Stock
- News Farmers attacked us, we acted with restraint: Haryana Police chief
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Supercar crashes are on the rise in India. And owners of the supercars are often left with a hefty bill after such a crash.
TeamBHP has posted the images of the Lamborghini Huracan crash. By looking at the pictures, the front end of the supercar is severely damaged. But there are no pictures of the other vehicle involved in the crash.
The front bumper of the Lamborghini Huracan has suffered severe damage. The alloys also took the impact and severely damaged. The force of the impact has deployed the driver side airbag.
But the cause of the crash is unknown. It is also unclear whether it was the fault of Tata Indica driver or the Lamborghini driver. By looking at the damage, the Lamborghini owner has to pay a hefty price for this mishap.
In recent times we have seen many such crashes in the country. One of the main causes of such accidents is overspeeding. It doesn't matter which vehicle you're driving; you should never over speed on public roads as it may lead to a crash.