- 11 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 12 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 13 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Black fungus warning amid COVID-19 patients gets louder
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Ayurvedic Herbs For Mothers For Lactation, Perineal Pain, Stretch Marks And More
- Movies Mother's Day 2021: From Shweta Tiwari To Anita Hassanandani, Here Are 5 Stylist Moms Of Telly Town
- Finance 3 Debt Funds Whose Returns Have Beaten Bank FDs
- Technology Week 19, 2021 Launch Roundup: HONOR MagicBook X 14, HONOR Pad X7, OPPO K9 5G, Vivo Y52s And More
- Sports Liverpool 2-0 Southampton: Mane and Thiago keep Reds in hunt for Champions League
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Supercar crashes are on the rise in India. And owners of the supercars are often left with a hefty bill after such a crash.
TeamBHP has posted the images of the Lamborghini Huracan crash. By looking at the pictures, the front end of the supercar is severely damaged. But there are no pictures of the other vehicle involved in the crash.
The front bumper of the Lamborghini Huracan has suffered severe damage. The alloys also took the impact and severely damaged. The force of the impact has deployed the driver side airbag.
But the cause of the crash is unknown. It is also unclear whether it was the fault of Tata Indica driver or the Lamborghini driver. By looking at the damage, the Lamborghini owner has to pay a hefty price for this mishap.
In recent times we have seen many such crashes in the country. One of the main causes of such accidents is overspeeding. It doesn't matter which vehicle you're driving; you should never over speed on public roads as it may lead to a crash.