- 1 hr ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 4 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Border picks Kohli, Morgan, Finch as three skippers to watch out for in WC
- News Jaganmohan Reddy to meet Modi tomorrow
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
A Kawasaki Ninja 650 crashed into a parked car in Pune. The accident took place near New Cafe India on NIBM road Pune. The motorcycle rider was said to be at high speed in late night and crashed into a parked car.
The rider was riding at a speed of over 150km/h when he crashed into the car. At such a high speed the rider couldn't notice the parked car on the road and ended up hitting the car.
The result of this accident is a mangled motorcycle with the front suspension ripped off. The witness at the spot of the incident revealed that there were two kids in the car during the crash. The impact of the accident was so high that even the kids inside the car got injured.
The rider of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 was wearing protective gears which saved him from serious injuries. The rider and two kids were immediately taken to a nearby hospital and all three have survived the accident.
Thanks to the Government of India's new rule the accident victims were immediately given treatment at the hospital. The Supreme Court of India issued new guidelines to protect road accident victims.
Private hospitals which refuse to treat the road accident victims unless a certain amount of money is deposited will be penalised. The people who are helping the accident victims also need not wait for the Police, and no legal formalities will be implied on the person.
Check out the extensive photos of the 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 by clicking the gallery below.