- 2 hrs ago Porsche & Boeing Enter Partnership To Develop Premium Electric Flying Cars
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 Prices Increased In India: Price Hike Only For Standard & Darknight Edition Models
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar (2020) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti XL5 (Premium WagonR) Spied Testing Yet Again: Fresh Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Movies Shree Saini, Indian-Origin Miss World America 2019 Contestant Falls Off Stage; Rushed To ICU
- News SBI Clerk Main Result 2019: Confusion prevails, update on date
- Technology Nubia Z20 With Dual-Display, SD 855 Plus, And More Now Available Globally
- Sports India does not need me to be successful all the time: Sunil Chhetri
- Finance ICICI Bank FD Health: Should You Opt For This FD + Health Insurance Scheme?
- Lifestyle Dhadak Actress Janhvi Kapoor And Sairat Actress Rinku Rajguru Have Humble Fashion Goals For Us
- Travel 8 Most Dangerous Road Routes In India
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
A Kawasaki Ninja 650 crashed into a parked car in Pune. The accident took place near New Cafe India on NIBM road Pune. The motorcycle rider was said to be at high speed in late night and crashed into a parked car.
The rider was riding at a speed of over 150km/h when he crashed into the car. At such a high speed the rider couldn't notice the parked car on the road and ended up hitting the car.
The result of this accident is a mangled motorcycle with the front suspension ripped off. The witness at the spot of the incident revealed that there were two kids in the car during the crash. The impact of the accident was so high that even the kids inside the car got injured.
The rider of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 was wearing protective gears which saved him from serious injuries. The rider and two kids were immediately taken to a nearby hospital and all three have survived the accident.
Thanks to the Government of India's new rule the accident victims were immediately given treatment at the hospital. The Supreme Court of India issued new guidelines to protect road accident victims.
Private hospitals which refuse to treat the road accident victims unless a certain amount of money is deposited will be penalised. The people who are helping the accident victims also need not wait for the Police, and no legal formalities will be implied on the person.
Check out the extensive photos of the 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 by clicking the gallery below.