TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Youth icon, Justin Bieber hits social media in a new viral video. In the video, the singer is seen struggling to turn his new Lamborghini Aventador S in a narrow lane.
Though the young pop icon isn't new to supercars, the video tells otherwise. Bieber was apparently trying to navigate his way out from a parking lot with the assistance of a few people.
At one point, he is also seen opening the driver-side door to check if he has enough space to turn. The Aventador S is a wide car and it definitely needs some getting used to.
Justin Bieber always falls prey to paparazzi. Someone among them has managed to take this viral video of him trying to leave the premises in his supercar.
Justin Bieber's Lamborghini Aventador S is finished in a custom Cyan colour. The paint doesn't seem to go well with the looks of the car. In addition to this, he has also opted for a carbon-fibre wing and a set of Pirelli tyre stickers.
The Lamborghini Aventador S is powered by a 6.5-litre naturally-aspirated V12 producing 740bhp and 690Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed single-clutch automatic.
The Italian supercar can sprint to 100km/h from a standstill in just 2.9 seconds. Top speed stands at 350km/h.
Thoughts On Justin Bieber Driving His Lamborghini Aventador S
Though most celebrities can afford cars with money, only a few can buy and drive cars with taste. In the video, Justin Bieber might be being extra careful with the supercar. However, the car did have enough space on either side to do a quick turn. The fact that he tried to turn the car carefully rather than violently is also somewhat worth mentioning.