- 3 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 4 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 5 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News 15 dead, 43 lakh people affected as Assam floods turns critical
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Youth icon, Justin Bieber hits social media in a new viral video. In the video, the singer is seen struggling to turn his new Lamborghini Aventador S in a narrow lane.
Though the young pop icon isn't new to supercars, the video tells otherwise. Bieber was apparently trying to navigate his way out from a parking lot with the assistance of a few people.
At one point, he is also seen opening the driver-side door to check if he has enough space to turn. The Aventador S is a wide car and it definitely needs some getting used to.
Justin Bieber always falls prey to paparazzi. Someone among them has managed to take this viral video of him trying to leave the premises in his supercar.
Justin Bieber's Lamborghini Aventador S is finished in a custom Cyan colour. The paint doesn't seem to go well with the looks of the car. In addition to this, he has also opted for a carbon-fibre wing and a set of Pirelli tyre stickers.
The Lamborghini Aventador S is powered by a 6.5-litre naturally-aspirated V12 producing 740bhp and 690Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed single-clutch automatic.
The Italian supercar can sprint to 100km/h from a standstill in just 2.9 seconds. Top speed stands at 350km/h.
Thoughts On Justin Bieber Driving His Lamborghini Aventador S
Though most celebrities can afford cars with money, only a few can buy and drive cars with taste. In the video, Justin Bieber might be being extra careful with the supercar. However, the car did have enough space on either side to do a quick turn. The fact that he tried to turn the car carefully rather than violently is also somewhat worth mentioning.