- 15 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 17 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 17 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 18 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The John Deere 3028EN 28HP has been launched as part of celebrations commemorating 20 years of John Deere's operations in India. John Deere is the world's largest manufacturer of tractors and agricultural heavy machinery. It was founded in Illinois, USA way back in 1837. In India however, the company started its operations only in 1998.
When John Deere entered the Indian market, it did so via a partnership with Larsen & Toubro. Just two years later in 2000, John Deere entered the market as a standalone company and inaugurated its plant at Pune. Ever since then, John Deere India has witnessed steady growth and is now among the top tractor manufacturers in the country.
John Deere is also the reason for the Indian tractor market to have improved exponentially over two decades as John Deere brought in Innovations and features that forced its competition to implement these features as well. John Deere has state-of-the-art facilities in Pune, Maharashtra and Dewas, Madhya Pradesh.
Satish Nadiger, MD, John Deere India was quoted as saying, "Our journey in India began 20 years ago with the introduction of advanced product features such as power steering, oil immersed disk brakes, planetary reduction, force feed lubrication and high torque machines."
John Deere was the first manufacturer to introduce these features in the Indian market and now, they have become an industry standard. John Deere also has its Combine Harvester manufacturing facility at Sirhind, Punjab.
Together, the three factories manufacture agricultural equipment that is sold in India and also exported to 110 countries. John Deere also employs thousands of people and by these ways, is directly contributing to the growth of the Indian economy as well.
In commemoration of one lakh tractors being sold in India and also to celebrate its 20 years of operation, John Deere has launched the 3028EN specialy tractor.
John Deere 3028EN
The 3028EN is a 28HP category specialty tractor. It is powered by a 28HP engine and is 4-wheel-driven. An 8-speed gearbox transfers power to all four wheels. It follows the design language of all its siblings, and is decked in the typical John Deere Green paint job with yellow details.
The seat is yellow in colour and so are the wheels. The John Deere 3028EN rides on heavy-duty tractor tyres from Apollo. It is made for special applications in orchard farming scenarios. The sharp turning radius comes in handy while maneuvering through vineyards and fruit orchards.
Its small size too has been designed keeping the same in mind. The John Deere 3028EN joins the 3036EN as its little sibling and is now officially the smallest and least powerful tractor being manufactured by John Deere.
Thoughts On John Deere India's 20th Anniversary & The New John Deere 3028EN
It is very clear that John Deere has played a key role in the shaping of the Tractor industry and agricultural machinery landscape in India. The future too seems bright as John Deere is expanding its facilities and that in turn indicates more demand.
John Deere's Technology Centre has been developing new technologies to make the farmers' life easy and the same would continue. John Deere also has electric tractor developments in America and a few European markets, but there appears to be no sign of the same coming to India anytime soon.