- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Serum Institute seeks DGCI's approval for Covishield booster dose
- Sports Asian Team Squash: Indian men beat Pakistan, maintain unbeaten record
- Movies Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui: Producer Pragya Kapoor Shoots The Entire Film With Zero Waste Policy
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Reliance BP Mobility Limited has launched its first Jio-bp branded Mobility Station in India at Navde, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The new Jio-bp mobility stations will offer initially additivised fuel at no extra cost along with refreshments & food.
Reliance BP Mobility Limited, which is a joint venture between Reliance Industries Limited and British petrochemical giant bp, plans to offer more low carbon alternatives in the future. The all-new Mobility Stations will provide charging solutions for electric vehicles in the future.
The company states that it will rebrand all of its over 1400 fuel pumps as Jio-bp and will present customers with a new range of value propositions over the coming months.
The first offering from the new Jio-bp mobility stations will be new regular and premium quality fuels with additives at no extra cost. Jio-bp claims that the new fuel offerings, which contain the internationally developed ‘ACTIVE' technology, will form a protective layer on critical engine parts to help keep them clean which should increase the longevity of the engine itself.
Another new offering that will soon be seen at the Jio-bp stations will be the 'Wild Bean' cafes. The 'Wild Bean' cafes are an international brand from bp present at many of the British company's stations across the world which provide food and hot beverage solutions for people on the go.
The Wild Bean cafes at the new Jio-bp mobility stations will serve their signature coffee alongside a blend of regional and local fare including masala chai, samosa, upma, paneer tikka rolls, and chocolate lava cakes among others for customers looking for a quick bite to eat before resuming a long journey.
In addition to this, the new Jio-bp Mobility Stations will also be home to a network of Express Oil Change outlets, in partnership with Castrol. Two-wheeler customers who purchase a Castrol lubricant at the new Mobility Stations will be able to avail an oil change service by an expert at no extra cost. The Express Oil Change outlets will also provide free vehicle health check-ups.
With an eye on the future, Jio-bp will also set up an EV charging network at the new Mobility Stations along with standalone Mobility Points. The company aims to become a leading player in the EV charging infrastructure sector in India. The Mobility stations and Points will provide both charging stations and the battery swap stations, which should bring down EV journey times significantly.
Along with these long term features, Jio-bp also plans to create unmatched customer experiences by offering new value propositions including dynamic pricing, instant discounts, happy hour schemes, and the implementation of flexible and uniform digital payment across the network.
Jio-bp also plans to continue to offer lower carbon options to customers. The company also states that it is committed to the decarbonization of its own operations as well as that of its wider partner ecosystem.
Thoughts on the new Jio-bp Mobility Stations
The new Jio-bp branded Mobility stations is a good move by Reliance to future proof its fuel stations. While the new fuels will keep the company on a clear path from the start, the move into the EV charging infrastructure is something that we'll appreciate in an all-electric future.