- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Sports T20 World Cup: India vs Pakistan: Hardik Pandya taken for scans after being hit on the shoulder
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Going from repairing cycles and working at a dhaba, to owning a BMW 5 Series and a Jaguar XJ L, this is the rags to riches story of Rahul Taneja. Hailing from Madhya Pradesh, Rahul Taneja was born into a family without any privileges. However, he worked hard for several years and changed his life.
We all love to hear rags to riches stories thanks to their inspirational element. Such stories motivate others that a turnaround can happen no matter what the circumstances. For us petrolheads, owning fancy cars and motorcycles is a sign that we've made it in life. Here, Rahul Taneja now owns a BMW 5 Series and a Jaguar XJ L.
Born into a poor family, Rahul Taneja was the youngest among his siblings and had to help his father who was a cycle mechanic. He started off by repairing tyre punctures and stuck to it for a long time. He was however, very aspirational, which made him leave his home and he then ended up working at a dhaba for two years.
In that phase of his career, there were a few other odd jobs that he ended up doing as well. He sold firecrackers during Diwali, kites during Sankranti, and colours during Holi. His physique helped him quite a bit too. Rahul Taneja started modeling and won a few accolades. He was Mr Jaipur, Mr Rajasthan & Male of the Year.
Throughout all this, Rahul kept collecting money to buy his first luxury car. In 2011, Rahul Taneja bought his BMW 5 Series, and even paid extra to get a special number allotted for the car - 0001. He had paid Rs 10.3 lakh just for this registration number.
In 2017, he then bought a Jaguar XJ L, which was his dream car. Even for this vehicle he chose to have the same registration number - 0001. Rahul Taneja went through a bidding process to get this number and paid Rs 16 lakh for it.
Thoughts On Rahul Taneja's Inspiring Rags To Riches Story
Inspiring stories make life better. Due to the pandemic, many might be stuck in their careers. It is stories like these that can make us believe in a turnaround. So, your dream car or motorcycle might just be around the corner, or a few years away.