- 23 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- News Kamal Haasan discharged following surgery, to resume poll campaign after rest
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Car designers are among those gifted minds, who come with a lot of cool ideas and concepts. Many of us do not know that a car starts its life on a piece of paper. The designer would convey what he has in mind to the officials at a car company, not by speech, but by a pen or a pencil.
A design and a sketch are different from each other. While a sketching is an illustration of something that already exists, a design refers to an entirely new thing. Designing a car from the ground up is not at all an easy task, and only very few can excel in that. Here's such an example of a good design.
The Infiniti E-Jiffy autonomous electric car is aimed to be a pollution-free mobility solution. Created by automotive designer and DriveSpark's ardent reader, Narendra Singh Chhetri, the Infiniti E-Jiffy features a unique 2-seater design.
Like any other design, the Infiniti E-Jiffy started off as a pencil rendering. Then it was rendered digitally into a three-dimensional model.
The design language of the E-Jiffy concept is a bold one, and it pays attention to space utilisation and efficiency, rather than outright performance.
The wireframe design of the E-Jiffy gives a glimpse of the car's compact architecture. The wireframe also reveals the unique beltline that starts from the front overhang and ending with the spoiler.
Being a compact electric car, the Infiniti concept is aimed to be nimble and fun. The E-Jiffy also gives enough practicality too, thanks to its unique design. The car sports a set of 5-spoke alloys, with a green inner detailing. The tail lamps have been set high up, giving it a really unique backend.
The design, according to Narendra, is inspired from Mother Nature. The body lines are inspired by the way wind energy reshapes sand dunes and channels the waves in the oceans. The shoulder line or the character line of the E-Jiffy gives a sensation of a fast object in tension.
Another highlight of the design is its roof. The Infiniti E-Jiffy electric car has got a full solar panel which gives the passengers full visibility to the sky above, while also charging the batteries.
Thoughts On The Infiniti E-Jiffy Concept
The Infiniti E-Jiffy concept is a unique design approach towards a clean and efficient mobility. It also aims to be a fun car to be in. Along with that, the car has a quirky look which adds a lot to its desirability.
It is extremely overwhelming when our followers showcase us their works and efforts. We will be starting a new section exclusively for such gifted and acquired talents. So, expect more of these in the near future!