- 1 hr ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units; New Milestone For Mahindra
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Seeking Tax Relief For Hybrid And CNG Vehicles To Promote Sales Over Electric Vehicles
- 4 hrs ago Hero Electric Optima ER & Nyx ER Electric Scooters Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,721
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views From Stakeholders On MNP
- Sports Sakshi Malik gets showcasuse notice from WFI
- Movies Manmadhudu 2 Worldwide Closing Box Office Collections: Nagarjuna's Movie Proves To Be A Disaster
- Lifestyle Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- News Pakistan army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa gets 3-year extension
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Motormind Automotive Designs, known for their work on the Hyperion-1 sportscar, has revealed a GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20.
The Bengaluru-based automotive design company has launched the i20 GT Styling Pack which has considerable changes to its exterior. However, the interior and the engine details remain the same as the factory model.
At the front, the modified i20 gets a redesigned bumper with integrated LED daytime running lights, which doubles up as turn indicators. The halogen headlamps have been replaced with square shaped projector unit. The factory fitted front grille
has made way for a honeycomb design grille.
On the side, the Hyundai i20 GT Styling Kit receives aftermarket side skirts, while the remaining design has been untouched. As for the rear profile, the i20 GT gets a revised bumper with faux air inlets and a diffuser. Also, the i20 GT is outfitted with a floating roof spoiler.
While there have been modifications to the exterior of the GT i20, the engine specifications remain the same. The Hyundai i20 is offered in both petrol and diesel models. While the petrol model is powered by a 1.2-litre unit that churns out 82bhp and 115Nm of torque paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The second engine on offer on the petrol model is a 1.4-litre mill producing 99bhp and 132Nm of torque which comes mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The third and last engine on offer on the i20 is a 1.4-litre oil burner developing 89bhp and 220Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Does the GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20 look good on the hatchback? Do let us know in the comments below of your thoughts.