- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology Week 21, 2019 launch roundup: Asus Zenfone 6, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S, Vivo Y3, Honor 20 Pro and more
- News Weather today: Pre-Monsoon rains likely for Bangaloreans for the next three days
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Motormind Automotive Designs, known for their work on the Hyperion-1 sportscar, has revealed a GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20.
The Bengaluru-based automotive design company has launched the i20 GT Styling Pack which has considerable changes to its exterior. However, the interior and the engine details remain the same as the factory model.
At the front, the modified i20 gets a redesigned bumper with integrated LED daytime running lights, which doubles up as turn indicators. The halogen headlamps have been replaced with square shaped projector unit. The factory fitted front grille
has made way for a honeycomb design grille.
On the side, the Hyundai i20 GT Styling Kit receives aftermarket side skirts, while the remaining design has been untouched. As for the rear profile, the i20 GT gets a revised bumper with faux air inlets and a diffuser. Also, the i20 GT is outfitted with a floating roof spoiler.
While there have been modifications to the exterior of the GT i20, the engine specifications remain the same. The Hyundai i20 is offered in both petrol and diesel models. While the petrol model is powered by a 1.2-litre unit that churns out 82bhp and 115Nm of torque paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The second engine on offer on the petrol model is a 1.4-litre mill producing 99bhp and 132Nm of torque which comes mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The third and last engine on offer on the i20 is a 1.4-litre oil burner developing 89bhp and 220Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Does the GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20 look good on the hatchback? Do let us know in the comments below of your thoughts.