- 21 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 24 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Unnao rape victim's family agrees for last rites after assurance from administration
- Movies Pooja Bhatt Reveals What Led To Sister Alia Bhatt’s Success In Bollywood
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool fighting for Dortmund star Sancho
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11e 5G Gets 3C Certified With 25W Fast Charging
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Motormind Automotive Designs, known for their work on the Hyperion-1 sportscar, has revealed a GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20.
The Bengaluru-based automotive design company has launched the i20 GT Styling Pack which has considerable changes to its exterior. However, the interior and the engine details remain the same as the factory model.
At the front, the modified i20 gets a redesigned bumper with integrated LED daytime running lights, which doubles up as turn indicators. The halogen headlamps have been replaced with square shaped projector unit. The factory fitted front grille
has made way for a honeycomb design grille.
On the side, the Hyundai i20 GT Styling Kit receives aftermarket side skirts, while the remaining design has been untouched. As for the rear profile, the i20 GT gets a revised bumper with faux air inlets and a diffuser. Also, the i20 GT is outfitted with a floating roof spoiler.
While there have been modifications to the exterior of the GT i20, the engine specifications remain the same. The Hyundai i20 is offered in both petrol and diesel models. While the petrol model is powered by a 1.2-litre unit that churns out 82bhp and 115Nm of torque paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The second engine on offer on the petrol model is a 1.4-litre mill producing 99bhp and 132Nm of torque which comes mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The third and last engine on offer on the i20 is a 1.4-litre oil burner developing 89bhp and 220Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Does the GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20 look good on the hatchback? Do let us know in the comments below of your thoughts.