- 4 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 6 hrs ago New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Swift Sport Spotted Undisguised At Delhi Airport: Spy Pics & Details
- News In pics: Stargazers snap stunning pictures of biggest Super Pink Moon 2020
- Movies Rajinikanth's Into The Wild With Beat Grylls Episode Sets Record With The TRP!
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Motormind Automotive Designs, known for their work on the Hyperion-1 sportscar, has revealed a GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20.
The Bengaluru-based automotive design company has launched the i20 GT Styling Pack which has considerable changes to its exterior. However, the interior and the engine details remain the same as the factory model.
At the front, the modified i20 gets a redesigned bumper with integrated LED daytime running lights, which doubles up as turn indicators. The halogen headlamps have been replaced with square shaped projector unit. The factory fitted front grille
has made way for a honeycomb design grille.
On the side, the Hyundai i20 GT Styling Kit receives aftermarket side skirts, while the remaining design has been untouched. As for the rear profile, the i20 GT gets a revised bumper with faux air inlets and a diffuser. Also, the i20 GT is outfitted with a floating roof spoiler.
While there have been modifications to the exterior of the GT i20, the engine specifications remain the same. The Hyundai i20 is offered in both petrol and diesel models. While the petrol model is powered by a 1.2-litre unit that churns out 82bhp and 115Nm of torque paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The second engine on offer on the petrol model is a 1.4-litre mill producing 99bhp and 132Nm of torque which comes mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The third and last engine on offer on the i20 is a 1.4-litre oil burner developing 89bhp and 220Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Does the GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20 look good on the hatchback? Do let us know in the comments below of your thoughts.