- 1 hr ago Kia Motors Release First Official Images Of Its Upcoming EV6: Here Are The Details!
- 2 hrs ago Citroen C3 Aircross Spid Testing Without Wraps: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar SUV Spotted Testing Once Again: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Offers Up To Rs 75,000 Available In March 2021: Here Are The Details!
- News Assam assembly polls 2021: CM Sarbananda Sonowal files nomination from Majuli
- Finance How To Get New IFSC Codes of e-Andhra & e-Corporation Bank?
- Sports India Women vs South Africa Women, 2nd ODI: Jhulan, Smriti steer hosts to series-levelling win
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021: How To Check BSEB Result At bsebstet2019.in
- Technology Apple Might Start Manufacturing iPhone 12 Soon In India: Report
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reveals Why He Wants To Team Up With New Filmmakers; Says 'They Bring A Fresh Voice'
- Lifestyle Roohi Promotions: Janhvi Kapoor Stun In Pink Dress While Rajkummar Rao And Varun Sharma Make Stylish Statement
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Motormind Automotive Designs, known for their work on the Hyperion-1 sportscar, has revealed a GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20.
The Bengaluru-based automotive design company has launched the i20 GT Styling Pack which has considerable changes to its exterior. However, the interior and the engine details remain the same as the factory model.
has made way for a honeycomb design grille.
On the side, the Hyundai i20 GT Styling Kit receives aftermarket side skirts, while the remaining design has been untouched. As for the rear profile, the i20 GT gets a revised bumper with faux air inlets and a diffuser. Also, the i20 GT is outfitted with a floating roof spoiler.
While there have been modifications to the exterior of the GT i20, the engine specifications remain the same. The Hyundai i20 is offered in both petrol and diesel models. While the petrol model is powered by a 1.2-litre unit that churns out 82bhp and 115Nm of torque paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The second engine on offer on the petrol model is a 1.4-litre mill producing 99bhp and 132Nm of torque which comes mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The third and last engine on offer on the i20 is a 1.4-litre oil burner developing 89bhp and 220Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Does the GT Styling Kit for the Hyundai i20 look good on the hatchback? Do let us know in the comments below of your thoughts.