TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Bollywood actor, Hrithik Roshan has bought himself a new Aston Martin Rapide S. As seen in the images from Bollywood Mantra, the Aston Martin Rapide S has a silver paint scheme with dark coloured interiors.
The Rapide S is the only four-door sedan offering from the Aston Martin stable in India, with a price tag of Rs 3.9 crore, ex-showroom (Delhi). The four-door Rapide S is the best-selling car from the British carmaker in India, among car enthusiasts. Its popularity in the country is mainly due to the generous interior space it offers along with its overall practicality.
The Aston Martin Rapide S is powered by a 6.0-litre naturally aspirated V12, churning out 552bhp and a peak torque of 630Nm mated to an eight-speed gearbox. The sedan does a 0 - 100km/h time in 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 327km/h.
The Rapide S gets double wishbone suspension at both the front and rear with an Active Damping System. The car also gets 398mm and 360mm front and rear dual-cast discs respectively, ABS with EBD, Emergency Brake Assist (EBA), Traction Control and Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) among other features.
The Aston Martin Rapide S also gets a large range of optional features apart from the standard. These optional features include Alternate brake calliper finishes, Carbon Exterior Pack, alternate interior seat leathers with varied stitching options, Interior Black Pack, Luxury pack, matching wood and carbon fibre door trim and second glass key to name a few.
Also Read: Arshad Warsi Gets Hold Of A Ducati 797 Dark Edition
Thoughts On Hrithik Roshan's Car Collection
This is the first time the Bollywood actor has been seen in his new Aston Martin Rapide S. Apart from this, Hrithik Roshan also owns a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, Range Rover Vogue, Mercedes-Benz S-Class and a Rolls Royce Ghost.