- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
Bollywood actor, Hrithik Roshan has bought himself a new Aston Martin Rapide S. As seen in the images from Bollywood Mantra, the Aston Martin Rapide S has a silver paint scheme with dark coloured interiors.
The Rapide S is the only four-door sedan offering from the Aston Martin stable in India, with a price tag of Rs 3.9 crore, ex-showroom (Delhi). The four-door Rapide S is the best-selling car from the British carmaker in India, among car enthusiasts. Its popularity in the country is mainly due to the generous interior space it offers along with its overall practicality.
The Aston Martin Rapide S is powered by a 6.0-litre naturally aspirated V12, churning out 552bhp and a peak torque of 630Nm mated to an eight-speed gearbox. The sedan does a 0 - 100km/h time in 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 327km/h.
The Rapide S gets double wishbone suspension at both the front and rear with an Active Damping System. The car also gets 398mm and 360mm front and rear dual-cast discs respectively, ABS with EBD, Emergency Brake Assist (EBA), Traction Control and Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) among other features.
The Aston Martin Rapide S also gets a large range of optional features apart from the standard. These optional features include Alternate brake calliper finishes, Carbon Exterior Pack, alternate interior seat leathers with varied stitching options, Interior Black Pack, Luxury pack, matching wood and carbon fibre door trim and second glass key to name a few.
Also Read: Arshad Warsi Gets Hold Of A Ducati 797 Dark Edition
Thoughts On Hrithik Roshan's Car Collection
This is the first time the Bollywood actor has been seen in his new Aston Martin Rapide S. Apart from this, Hrithik Roshan also owns a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, Range Rover Vogue, Mercedes-Benz S-Class and a Rolls Royce Ghost.