- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Toyota Introduces Service Campaign With Added Benefits: Valid Till 31st December
- 7 hrs ago Ola Self Drive Service Launched In Bangalore Called The ‘Ola Drive’
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Technology Xiaomi Sees 30-40% Growth In Offline Sales: Report
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2019: Inside Pics Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan & Sonali Bendre From Jalsa
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK building a legacy with focus on youth
- News Kartarpur Corridor: Reached agreement on all issues, except service fee, says MEA
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Lifestyle 8 Popular Facial Oil Myths Busted For You!
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
The crash took place near Calicut airport in Malappuram, Kerala. Both the cars were trying to avoid traffic and eventually into each other.While the Maruti Swift's front wheel bore the brunt of the crash, the new generation City hit the pavement and overturned before coming to a stop.
The City sedan appears to have come just out of the showroom and does not even carry any license plate. The passengers in the City were wearing seat belts, and both the dual front airbags were deployed after the crash. The passengers of the Honda City were not injured.
Watch the video of the accident between a Honda City and a Maruti Swift.
The Maruti Swift, on the other hand, received damages on the side, which did not trigger the airbags to be deployed. The Maruti Swift driver hit his chest against the steering wheel that caused severe pain, but the injuries are said to be non-threatening. It is unclear if the driver of the Swift was wearing a seat belt.
Given the terrible Indian road condition, one must take precautionary measure before you drive. The basic safety measure is to wear the seat belt; this will certainly help reduce the impact in the event of an accident.
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the next-generation Swift in 2018. Below is an extensive gallery of the upcoming hatchback, click to view.