- 2 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 2 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- News 2019 Lok Sabha election results: UP alone sends six Muslim MPs to Parliament, none from the BJP
- Sports Boxing: Mary Kom, Shiva Thapa dominate finals as Amit Panghal fights his way to gold at 2nd India Open
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The crash took place near Calicut airport in Malappuram, Kerala. Both the cars were trying to avoid traffic and eventually into each other.While the Maruti Swift's front wheel bore the brunt of the crash, the new generation City hit the pavement and overturned before coming to a stop.
The City sedan appears to have come just out of the showroom and does not even carry any license plate. The passengers in the City were wearing seat belts, and both the dual front airbags were deployed after the crash. The passengers of the Honda City were not injured.
Watch the video of the accident between a Honda City and a Maruti Swift.
The Maruti Swift, on the other hand, received damages on the side, which did not trigger the airbags to be deployed. The Maruti Swift driver hit his chest against the steering wheel that caused severe pain, but the injuries are said to be non-threatening. It is unclear if the driver of the Swift was wearing a seat belt.
Given the terrible Indian road condition, one must take precautionary measure before you drive. The basic safety measure is to wear the seat belt; this will certainly help reduce the impact in the event of an accident.
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the next-generation Swift in 2018. Below is an extensive gallery of the upcoming hatchback, click to view.