- 1 hr ago Tata Safari Gold Edition Launched In India At Rs 21.89 Lakh: Two Variants, Leather Seats Available
- 3 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Its Biggest Retail Showroom In Coimbatore; Third Ather Space In Tamilnadu
- 5 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike By Upto Rs 3,000 Announced For September 2021: Here Are All Details
- 20 hrs ago Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities
- Technology iPhone 13 Vs iPhone 13 Mini Vs iPhone 13 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Movies Sunny: Jayasurya Posts Soulful Song ‘Nee Varum’ From His Next Film
- News India sets new record, 2 crore vaccinated on PM Modi's birthday
- Finance MSCI World Index: HDFC MF Launches First International Fund
- Sports La Liga’s longest sibling rivalry: Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao
- Education Bihar BCECEB DCECE Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Download Link
- Travel Anant Chaturdashi 2021: Temples Dedicated To Lord Vishnu And His Avatars In India
- Lifestyle Can People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
Motorcycle road racer Guy Martin is planning to cross the English Channel in a human-powered airship. The latest record attempt by Guy was to break land speed motorcycle record on a Triumph Infor Streamliner. He crashed after losing the control of the Streamliner a mile into an FIM run.
The journey of Speed with Guy Martin continues as he intends to pedal over the Channel on a giant airship. Guy will be sitting on a cycle suspended beneath a balloon filled with helium and it has the size of a school bus. He will use every pedal stroke to spin two propellers to power the airship across the Channel.
Guy will be working with French aeronautical engineer Stephane Rousson to cover 24 miles in the Channel 4 show. The journey starts from Kent over the busiest shipping lane in the world to reach the French coast. For this amazing feat, Guy will learn to fly indoors at the historic Cardington Hangars in Bedfordshire, the factory where some of the world's biggest flying machines were created.
As Guy is preparing for a potential eight-hour journey, he will also learn a fast jet pilot course with the British military elite. This is for how to crash land in case something goes wrong during the record attempt.