- 10 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 17 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Technology Flipkart Infinix Days Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smart 4 Plus, Infinix Hot 10, Infinix Note 10 And More
- Movies Sherni Movie Review: Vidya Balan Dodges A Few Misfires & Rules The Kingdom With Her Adroit Performance
- Sports Denmark 1-2 Belgium: De Bruyne drags Red Devils into Euro 2020 knockout stages
- News Coronavirus cases: 'Delta Plus' variant of coronavirus found in Madhya Pradesh
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Motorcycle road racer Guy Martin is planning to cross the English Channel in a human-powered airship. The latest record attempt by Guy was to break land speed motorcycle record on a Triumph Infor Streamliner. He crashed after losing the control of the Streamliner a mile into an FIM run.
The journey of Speed with Guy Martin continues as he intends to pedal over the Channel on a giant airship. Guy will be sitting on a cycle suspended beneath a balloon filled with helium and it has the size of a school bus. He will use every pedal stroke to spin two propellers to power the airship across the Channel.
Guy will be working with French aeronautical engineer Stephane Rousson to cover 24 miles in the Channel 4 show. The journey starts from Kent over the busiest shipping lane in the world to reach the French coast. For this amazing feat, Guy will learn to fly indoors at the historic Cardington Hangars in Bedfordshire, the factory where some of the world's biggest flying machines were created.
As Guy is preparing for a potential eight-hour journey, he will also learn a fast jet pilot course with the British military elite. This is for how to crash land in case something goes wrong during the record attempt.