- 16th International Jawa Day Celebrations Bangalore 2018 — A Look Back To Yesterday’s Motorcycles
- Jeep Compass Ad On Mumbai-Pune Expressway Becomes The Largest Billboard In India
- BMW E30 3 Series — A Restored Ultimate Driving Machine From India
- Lamborghini GIRO 2018 — Highlights From This Year’s Bull Run By Lamborghini Bengaluru
- Bollywood Actor Bobby Deol Treats Himself To A Brand New Range Rover Sport SUV
- The Gods Were Not Pleased — BMW 5 Series Catches Fire Amidst Sacred Rituals
Anyone who has used a smartphone would know what Google Maps is. It is a part of our digital experience, we just cannot miss.
Now with the latest update, the app gets an India-specific 'Two Wheeler Mode'. This is a boon to all 2 wheeler commuters, especially the ones who live in the city.
The Two Wheeler Mode allows users to navigate through spaces, only accessible by 2 wheelers. This, in turn, will help motorists to fight traffic and save time.
The feature was initially launched a few weeks back as a beta-update for testers, but now anyone can get it from PlayStore (Android) or AppStore (iOS).
It should be noted that the update is still in its infant form, and bugs and errors could be present. Google will eventually sort out all the issues, and in the meantime, try out the new ‘Two Wheeler Mode' for yourself.
Smartphones and the applications contained in them have become an essential part of our daily routine. With the new Two Wheeler Mode, you needn't worry about getting stuck behind main road traffic anymore. Unless of course, all the two-wheeler commuters decide to use the mode and ultimately cause a traffic jam in the by roads.