- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 19 hrs ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 21 hrs ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 23 hrs ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Rohit Sharma gets 200 with a six; batting coach Rathour reveals secret of Hitman's success
- News Manmohan Singh to attend Kartarpur Corridor inauguration, claims Pakistan FM
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
After an extremely successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, the FUELL Fluid electric bike has raised over USD 960,000 (about Rs 6.61 crore) thanks to over 700 people backing the electric bike.
There is a video doing the rounds that shows more detail about the long range electric bike that has been designed by Erik Buell, the Founder, former Chairman, and Chief Technical Officer of the Buell Motorcycle Company, that eventually merged with Harley-Davidson Corp.
The bike features a custom aluminium alloy frame that gives it durability and a sleek, almost futuristic appearance. The bike also features two removable 504Wh batteries (making a total of 1,008Wh of power). The FUELL Fluid electric bike is said to have a range of 200km.
The electric bike features an exclusive 500W FUELL Motor that produces 100Nm of torque. The bike features a 3.2-inch IPS colour screen that displays a digital speedometer, a digital trip meter, and the time among other rider information.
The FUELL Fluid electric bike also features a carbon belt (yes, the bicycle is belt driven, not chain) that is mated to a Shimano Alfine 8 speed geared hub paired for a silent and clean ride. The bike also features hydraulic brakes, and adjustable front suspension, making it the best Pedal Assist E-Bike for city commuting.
One can still pledge from GBP 2,545 (about Rs 2.20 lakh) with worldwide shipping expected to start during October 2019.
Thoughts About The FUELL Fluid Electric Bike
For starter, Erik Buell is a legend. We do not think any one else could have come up with something like this. The bicycle looks absolutely futuristic, clean, and rather classy. That Grey, Green, and Black combination is outstanding. From what we can tell from the pictures, the bike also features a single rear view mirror - kinda needed for a bike that looks really fast from the video.
We know the bike has some serious acceleration but we have no information of what speeds it does. Also we totally doubt that this bike will make it's way to India. Even if it does, it will belong to some one who is a Buell fan. If only the bike was cheaper, we could have made a pledge immediately!