TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
The world of Formula One is packed with high adrenalin action. It is also packed with the weirdest incidences like how Force India experienced one.
At Monza, the team managed to fall prey to a thief who has stolen a spare steering wheel that belonged to the team. The team has lodged a complaint with the police.
So why is this a big deal? Well, a Formula One steering wheel is a part of the cars technology and it costs EUR 100,000! It is the critical interface between the driver and the car that let's the driver make various changes to the car while racing.
According to La Repubblica, the steering wheel was taken overnight between Saturday and Sunday in a garage corridor reserved for the team.