- News Swaraj on 2 day visit to Bishkek for SCO Summit
- Technology Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Sports Five stars who featured in 2015 World Cup, but won't play in 2019
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
To many, flying cars are inventions which are still far away from actually being practically implemented as it can be potentially dangerous without proper infrastructure. According to Uber's CEO though, flying cars will become a reality as early as five years from now.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the chief executive officer of Uber Technologies Inc was addressing the gathering at an investor forum in Tokyo. He said he expected flying cars to become an affordable method of mass transportation as early as five years from now.
He also pointed at the commercialisation of the Uber Air flying taxi service within five to ten years from now.
Flying cars have been experimented with for ages now, with a few successful attempts like this flying car crossing the english channel and several other unsuccessful attempts. Now though, with major organisations like Uber stepping in, the development of flying taxis has started progressing rapidly.
If the CEO of Uber Technologies Inc would talk about flying taxis becoming a reality in five years' time, it would not be baseless hopes. It would be based on research and facts and figures. Flying taxis are definitely something to look forward to. However, we are not very sure it would be implemented in India very soon.