TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
To many, flying cars are inventions which are still far away from actually being practically implemented as it can be potentially dangerous without proper infrastructure. According to Uber's CEO though, flying cars will become a reality as early as five years from now.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the chief executive officer of Uber Technologies Inc was addressing the gathering at an investor forum in Tokyo. He said he expected flying cars to become an affordable method of mass transportation as early as five years from now.
He also pointed at the commercialisation of the Uber Air flying taxi service within five to ten years from now.
Flying cars have been experimented with for ages now, with a few successful attempts like this flying car crossing the english channel and several other unsuccessful attempts. Now though, with major organisations like Uber stepping in, the development of flying taxis has started progressing rapidly.
If the CEO of Uber Technologies Inc would talk about flying taxis becoming a reality in five years' time, it would not be baseless hopes. It would be based on research and facts and figures. Flying taxis are definitely something to look forward to. However, we are not very sure it would be implemented in India very soon.