- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Takes Part In Online Blood Donation Campaign; Requests Fans To Join The Network
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Flipkart has launched 'Gridlock Hackathon', an initiative where the e-commerce company is asking people to get on the platform and share ideas to help come up with solutions to Bengaluru's traffic woes.
Flipkart is turning ten this year and is calling tech thinkers and citizens to ideate and innovate to find answers to this decades-long traffic problem at the Gridlock Hackathon.
The e-commerce company has created a portal where participants have to submit the problem statement, proof of concept, supporting code or mobile app. Also, they can even discuss their ideas and seek intervention from Flipkart's tech experts.
The contest is open to individual entries as well as teams with not more than 4 participants. Also, participants can submit multiple entries. You can register at: https://www.hackerearth.com/sprints/flipkart-hackathon/
All the entries for the contest will be assessed on parameters such as impact, feasibility, scalability, and sustainability, along with the completeness. The top ten teams will then present their ideas to a jury who will pick the top three ideas.
The contest, which is open to all, will be held through June 21. The best solutions will be presented on July 1, 2017 - and the top three winners will get Flipkart vouchers worth Rs 2 lakhs, Rs 1 lakh and Rs 50,000 respectively.