- 59 min ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Takes Part In Online Blood Donation Campaign; Requests Fans To Join The Network
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP put up a stellar show
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Transformers is a popular Hollywood movie franchise. The automobiles transforming into living robots is the main highlight of the movie series.
Now a father and son have turned an old Lada into a real-life transformer. The transformer also has secret compartments and also automatic weapons.
Gennadiy Kocherga and his son Sergey, worked for six months to convert their old Lada into their real-life transformer. You can see the car in action and how it transforms into an Autobot.
The video was recorded at the Oryol stunt show in Russia. The video shows the incredible work of father and son. Then car stands upright like an Autobot and fires in the air.
Speaking to RT.com, Kocherga said, "It looks like a world-class car, it can drive and shoot, it performs the same tricks as seen in the film, in the cartoons. The next year, we plan to build another two cars, based on the same concept. We already have a lot of quirky ideas."
His son Sergey stated that the transformer is named as Optimus Gennadievich Praimov. He also said that they chose the Lada car because of its simple design without complicated features.