- 51 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Technology BSNL Offering 7500GB Data With Two New Air Fibre Internet Plans
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir's Amarnath Cave; No casualty reported
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Education TS POLYCET Result 2021 Declared, Download Rank Card At polycetts.nic.in
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Dubai police has purchased 50 units of the new Toyota Land Cruiser. The newly launched Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 joins the Dubai police force. It will not only be part of Dubai police, but it will also serve the Abu Dhabi police and the Civil Defence fleet in the UAE.
Dubai is well-known for its skyscrapers, in fact, the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa is located there. It is also known for its gold, its wealth and a huge number of exotic cars. The country's police force too, as it turns out, is very well known across the world thanks to its fleet of ultra-rare and exotic supercars.
The newly acquired fleet of Land Cruiser LC300 will join the Dubai police fleet consisting of exotic cars like the Aston Martin One-77, Lykan HyperSport, Audi R8, Lamborghini Aventador, Bentley Continental GT, etc.
What variants of the Land Cruiser LC300 will join the Dubai Police is not known at the moment. At present, Toyota offers the land Cruiser LC300 with two different engine options. There is a torquey 3.3-litre V6 turbocharged diesel engine with 308bhp and 700Nm, then there is the more powerful 3.5-litre V6 turbocharged petrol engine that puts out 414bhp and 650Nm.
Both engines come mated to a smooth and quick-shifting 10-speed torque convertor gearbox. Like the previous generation Land Cruiser LC200, the latest LC300 also boasts of a traditional body-on-frame chassis.
However, Toyota has put in all its experience and knowledge to make the platform stiffer yet lighter than earlier. Along with this, Toyota has added its advanced electronic suite and luxury to meet and even exceed all expectations of its potential buyer.
On the inside, all occupants are cocooned in the latest safety features, the new Land Cruiser comes with Toyota's latest active driver aid systems like lane-keeping assist, blind-spot monitoring, semi-autonomous driving etc.
Though the Toyota Land Cruiser comes equipped well for all situations, we are not sure what kind of accessories Dubai Police may add to serve their purpose of preserving Law and order in the country.
Thoughts On Dubai Police Force Getting The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300
The new Toyota Land Cruiser is undoubtedly one of the toughest modern vehicles revealed in recent times. It will also be the toughest one and one of the few SUV models in the Dubai Police force. Unlike the other supercars in the Dubai police fleet, the Land Cruiser won't be just a publicity stunt, but will actually be put to use in tough situations.