- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 6 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 8 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News CWC rejects Rahul Gandhi's offer to quit as Congress President
- Sports Hamilton beats out Bottas as Leclerc suffers Monaco nightmare
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Dubai police force will soon employ flying bikes to fight crime. The fleet of Dubai police cars is already popular across the world, due to the fast and expensive choices it offers. Now, with the addition of the flying bikes, the Dubai police garage will become even more awesome.
The Dubai police department has already started training the officers how to pilot the new flying bikes. Though we casually called it a ‘flying bike', it is actually called the Hoversurf Scorpion-3 2019 E-VTOL (Electric Vertical Take-Off & Landing). From a design point, it looks like a large drone from a sci-fi movie, with the quadcopter setup and forward-inclined riding position.
Hoversurf is a California-based Russian company and they unveiled the flying bikes at the GITEX convention which was held in the UAE, last year. As per reports, the fully-ready Hoversurf flying bikes will start their duty as Dubai police vehicles, around the time of the ‘Expo 2020 — The Festival Of Human Ingenuity'.
Each Hoversurf ‘S3' 2019 flying bikes cost around 150,000 US dollars each (more than a crore rupees; excluding taxes). Hoversurf gifted their first example to the Dubai police to begin the training sessions and also to indirectly market the product.
The Dubai police flying bikes or the Hoversurf S3 2019 has a carbon-fibre composite body which gives an optimum balance between weight and structural rigidity. The flying bikes weigh just 114kg and is powered by a 12.3kWh battery.
The S3 2019 has a top speed of 96km/h (restricted by law) and can fly at an altitude of five metres. It can hover around for almost 40 minutes, with its propellers producing close to 45bhp (33kW) and a thrust of 364kg. The performance figures will be improved as its development progresses.
Thoughts On The New Hoversurf S3 2019 Flying Bikes Of Dubai Police
The new flying bikes will definitely be a unique addition to the Dubai police fleet, in spite of having some of the best cars in the world. The final version of the Hoversurf S3 2019 will be ready in less than a year's time and the same will be available for public purchase at a later stage. Would you buy the Hoversurf S3 2019, if you were able to?