- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
DC Design builds concepts cars and prototypes. The company recently launched the first Indian sports car-the Avanti-at a starting price of INR 35 lakh. During the unveiling and launch, DC had confirmed they had received several orders from abroad. However, we did not expect a Maharashtra license plate Avanti in London.
YouTube Video: DC Avanti in London
The DC Avanti's engine is a 2.0-litre, turbocharged EURO 5 petrol engine. The engine produces 250 horsepower and 365Nm of torque. This engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission along with a rear wheel drive train manages a top speed of 200km/h. The Avanti can achieve more speeds; however, is electronically limited to 200km/h.
The Avanti's safety features are not up to the mark; this sports car lacks a basic safety feature like airbags. For now, it is interesting how the Avanti has landed in London. Would you buy one?
DC Avanti Sports Car images: