TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Christies Auction House has announced the upcoming auction of a limited edition 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish owned by James Bond actor Daniel Craig. The car is set to go under the hammer at The Exceptional Sale in Rockefeller, New York on the 20th April 2018.
The 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish is part of the actor's personal collection and will be auctioned off on the 20th April. The proceeds of which is set to benefit the Opportunity Network, a non-profit organisation providing young students with an avenue for professional development.
The 007 numbered Aston Martin, part of Daniel Craig's personal collection is estimated to auction for a price equivalent of Rs 2.6 - Rs 3.9 crore ($400,000 to $600,000). The car is part of Aston Martin's Centenary edition to celebrate the company's 100th anniversary, with only 100 such Vanquish models being built.
Craig's Aston Martin Vanquish has a powerful 6-litre V12 engine producing 565bhp and 620Nm of torque mated to 6-speed automatic gearbox, with a top speed of 293kmph. The car is finished in a bespoke midnight-blue exterior, with deep-blue, hand-stitched premium leather interiors according to the personal preference of the actor himself.
Being part of the Centenary edition, the Vanquish gets certain unique features such as the sterling silver Aston Martin badges, individually numbered sill plaques and silver embroidery on the interiors.
Thoughts On Daniel Craig's Aston Martin Vanquish Auction
James Bond and Aston Martin have had a long partnership extending over 50 years. The limited edition Vanquish can be expected to receive a lot of bidding, with the benefits going for a good cause.
Image courtesy: Christie's