TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Christies Auction House has announced the upcoming auction of a limited edition 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish owned by James Bond actor Daniel Craig. The car is set to go under the hammer at The Exceptional Sale in Rockefeller, New York on the 20th April 2018.
The 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish is part of the actor's personal collection and will be auctioned off on the 20th April. The proceeds of which is set to benefit the Opportunity Network, a non-profit organisation providing young students with an avenue for professional development.
The 007 numbered Aston Martin, part of Daniel Craig's personal collection is estimated to auction for a price equivalent of Rs 2.6 - Rs 3.9 crore ($400,000 to $600,000). The car is part of Aston Martin's Centenary edition to celebrate the company's 100th anniversary, with only 100 such Vanquish models being built.
Craig's Aston Martin Vanquish has a powerful 6-litre V12 engine producing 565bhp and 620Nm of torque mated to 6-speed automatic gearbox, with a top speed of 293kmph. The car is finished in a bespoke midnight-blue exterior, with deep-blue, hand-stitched premium leather interiors according to the personal preference of the actor himself.
Being part of the Centenary edition, the Vanquish gets certain unique features such as the sterling silver Aston Martin badges, individually numbered sill plaques and silver embroidery on the interiors.
Thoughts On Daniel Craig's Aston Martin Vanquish Auction
James Bond and Aston Martin have had a long partnership extending over 50 years. The limited edition Vanquish can be expected to receive a lot of bidding, with the benefits going for a good cause.
Image courtesy: Christie's