- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Football superstar and Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo's prized Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse crashed into a wall in Majorca, Spain yesterday.
Ronaldo was not in the car during the crash and the Veyron was reported to be driven by one of his bodyguards when it hit the wall in Majorca. The accident occurred post noon local time, yesterday afternoon.
Ronaldo and his family were travelling in the same convoy as the Bugatti when it crashed into a wall on the side of the road. The bodyguard who was the sole occupant of the car at the time of the crash got into one of the other cars in the convoy which proceeded onward to their destination. Other employees of the footballing superstar stayed with the Bugatti at the crash before eventually getting it onto a tow truck and away from prying eyes.
Images of Ronaldo's crashed Veyron Vitesse doing the rounds of the internet revealed quite a bit of scratches on the front bumper and splitter region after the accident. However, more troubling to the footballing superstar will be the damage on the passenger side of the hypercar, which seems to have taken quite a substantial hit.
The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse owned by Ronaldo is one of just 95 cars in the world. The Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse once held the record for the fastest speed achieved by an open-top car when it hit 408.84km/h at the Volkswagen Group's proving grounds in Ehra-Lessian, Germany, back in 2013.
To celebrate the top speed run, Bugatti built 8 special World Record Edition versions of the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and has also used the car as a platform for a series of one-offs that were used to bid goodbye to the Veyron before it was replaced by the Chiron.
The Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse is powered the French hypercar manufacturer's 8.0-litre quad-turbo W16 engine that sends 1200PS (1183.5bhp) and 1,500Nm of peak torque to all four wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox. THe Veyron Grand Sport can go from 0-100km/h in just 2.5 seconds. As mentioned earlier, the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse can hit a top speed of 408.84km/h but road-going versions are limited electronically to just 375km/h.
Thoughts On Cristiano Ronaldo's Bugatti Crashing In Majorca
Seeing a car crash is not something we ever wish to see and to see something as iconic as a Veyron hit a brick wall had us shuddering. Hopefully, Cristiano Ronaldo will get his prized Veyron fixed up and we'll get to see it again on the road or on his Instagram feed alongside the rest of his prodigious car collection.
Crash Image Via Ultima Hora