- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Suriya And Jyotika Receive The First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine: Pictures Go Viral!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Cristiano Ronaldo is considered to be the best footballer in the world by many who follow the game. However, there is a section of football fans who consider him to be second best to Argentina's Lionel Messi.
Whatever may be the thoughts of the people on his skills, Ronaldo's car collection sure does turn most people as green as the grass on the pitch in envy of his rather brilliant car collection.
If you're a fan of the man known as CR7, you could very well give up something important to own something owned by him. Well, if you're one of those fanatics, then this Bentley once owned by the Portuguese goal machine may be your ticket to Ronaldo glory.
The Bentley was owned by Cristiano when he plied his trade at Old Trafford wearing the famous number 7 on the back of the Red Devils jersey. The Bentley in question is a 2008 Continental GT Speed which cost the footballer £170,000 (Rs. 1.64 Crores) when he bought it to travel to and from the training ground.
Ronaldo's Bentley Continental GT Speed is powered by Bentley's 6-litre, twin turbocharged W12 engine that produces 603bhp. 0-100km/h in the Bentley is Ronaldo quick at 4.3 seconds and the top speed is 327km/h.
The Bentley has done 58,741 kilometers and you can make it yours for just £65,000 (Rs. 63.07 lakhs) from Autotrader.