- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Sujoy Ghosh To Join Hands For A Thriller, Film To Roll In February: Report
- Lifestyle Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- News BJP MLA from Ayodhya sentenced to 5 years in prison for producing fake mark sheet to get college admission
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Cristiano Ronaldo is considered to be the best footballer in the world by many who follow the game. However, there is a section of football fans who consider him to be second best to Argentina's Lionel Messi.
Whatever may be the thoughts of the people on his skills, Ronaldo's car collection sure does turn most people as green as the grass on the pitch in envy of his rather brilliant car collection.
If you're a fan of the man known as CR7, you could very well give up something important to own something owned by him. Well, if you're one of those fanatics, then this Bentley once owned by the Portuguese goal machine may be your ticket to Ronaldo glory.
The Bentley was owned by Cristiano when he plied his trade at Old Trafford wearing the famous number 7 on the back of the Red Devils jersey. The Bentley in question is a 2008 Continental GT Speed which cost the footballer £170,000 (Rs. 1.64 Crores) when he bought it to travel to and from the training ground.
Ronaldo's Bentley Continental GT Speed is powered by Bentley's 6-litre, twin turbocharged W12 engine that produces 603bhp. 0-100km/h in the Bentley is Ronaldo quick at 4.3 seconds and the top speed is 327km/h.
The Bentley has done 58,741 kilometers and you can make it yours for just £65,000 (Rs. 63.07 lakhs) from Autotrader.