- 1 hr ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Lifestyle Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Sports Mission Tokyo: No sweets, spicy food for Indian women hockey team
- News Revealed: The child in Modi’s arms, who he called a special friend in Parliament
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
There are thousands of accidents happening across the world at any given moment. Some of these actually happen by accident, but most of these are actually caused by carelessness. This incident of a toddler falling out of a moving car is one such instance.
This one though takes carelessness to a new level altogether. The footage has been taken from a dashcam and starts off while the car is being driven casually in Minnesota. A few seconds later, the dashcam records something we usually do not see on an everyday commute - a baby rolling out of the car in front while still strapped into the child carseat.
The driver of the car that recorded the incident immediately brakes and parks the car in a way that it blocks other vehicles from running into the little toddler. Meanwhile, the car from which the toddler fell out drove away like nothing happened at all.
The driver of the vehicle that seems like an SUV gets out of the car and picks up the toddler, and with no option left takes the child into his own car thereby out of danger. The driver drives around the block and comes back to the same spot and parks it in a safe zone, waiting in case someone comes back for the child.
Though the video didn't capture it, reports say that the mother of the toddler came back walking, after a while and picked the child up. Reasons for this incident to have happened are unknown at the moment and we can only speculate.
It is obvious that the toddler was safely strapped into the seat, which is what kept him/her protected. At the same time it is also obvious that the seat itself was not strapped-in and neither was the door properly shut.
It is unclear - how long the mother of the child was driving the car in that condition, but thankfully, the child did not fall out on a highway or a place where there was a lot of traffic. This very well could have been a fatal accident.
Thoughts On Toddler Falling Out of A Moving Car
Safety is of paramount importance, especially in a scenario where the number of vehicles on the road is growing by the thousands every single day. It always pays to check, re-check and check again when there is a kid in the backseat of the car. Having a toddler seat is safe, but one has to make sure that it is strapped-in all the time.