TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Tens of Thousands of road accidents happen every single day and several thousands of them result in fatalities. Getting involved in a major accident and walking away from it is a miracle and that is exactly what happened with the drivers of three vehicles in Pennsylvania, USA.
The scene of the crash is so horrendous that anyone would assume it would have resulted in at least one fatality. Thankfully though, that isn't the case. A medium haulage truck rammed into a small coupe, pushing it under a Ford Expedition that was in front of it.
This completely smashed the coupe, with the Ford Expedition's rear wheels on top of its roof. We are unsure of the speeds at which this incident might have occured, but it is significant for sure.
According to reports, the driver of the Freightliner truck said she choked on coffee and blacked out for a few seconds, resulting in her truck rear-ending the coupe. The driver of the Freightliner was unscathed thanks to the strength of her truck.
The driver of the Ford Expedition too walked away from the incident without a scratch. The driver of the coupe though had to be taken in an ambulance for medical attention, but was in a conscious state. The coupe is obviously totaled while the Freightliner needs minor repairs and the Ford Expedition needs slightly major repairs.
Thoughts On Car Crushed Between Truck & SUV
It is a miracle that all the people involved in this crash walked away without any major harm to their bodies. The vehicles though require repair. Coffee is normally known to help people stay awake. In this case though, coffee was the cause for the truck driver to black out according to her.