- 57 min ago MG Gloster To Be Locally Assembled: Expected India Launch During Diwali
- 2 hrs ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Toyota Registers 1,639 Units Of Sales Since Resuming Operations
- 2 hrs ago Tata Harrier Dark BS6 Special Edition SUV Started To Arrive At Dealerships
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Movies Ajay Devgn Pays For Oxygen Cylinders And Ventilators At New Quarantine Facility In Dharavi
- Technology Indian Smartphone Industry Might See 20% Decline In 2020
- Lifestyle 12 Personality Traits Of People Born In The Month Of June That Make Them Special
- News Violence, abuse and rude behaviour against front-line workers not acceptable: PM
- Sports Australia cricketers resume training at Sydney Olympic Park
- Finance Voltas Jumps Over 11% On Q4 Results, Brokerage Calls
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tens of Thousands of road accidents happen every single day and several thousands of them result in fatalities. Getting involved in a major accident and walking away from it is a miracle and that is exactly what happened with the drivers of three vehicles in Pennsylvania, USA.
The scene of the crash is so horrendous that anyone would assume it would have resulted in at least one fatality. Thankfully though, that isn't the case. A medium haulage truck rammed into a small coupe, pushing it under a Ford Expedition that was in front of it.
This completely smashed the coupe, with the Ford Expedition's rear wheels on top of its roof. We are unsure of the speeds at which this incident might have occured, but it is significant for sure.
According to reports, the driver of the Freightliner truck said she choked on coffee and blacked out for a few seconds, resulting in her truck rear-ending the coupe. The driver of the Freightliner was unscathed thanks to the strength of her truck.
The driver of the Ford Expedition too walked away from the incident without a scratch. The driver of the coupe though had to be taken in an ambulance for medical attention, but was in a conscious state. The coupe is obviously totaled while the Freightliner needs minor repairs and the Ford Expedition needs slightly major repairs.
Thoughts On Car Crushed Between Truck & SUV
It is a miracle that all the people involved in this crash walked away without any major harm to their bodies. The vehicles though require repair. Coffee is normally known to help people stay awake. In this case though, coffee was the cause for the truck driver to black out according to her.