- 1 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- News Unlike other parties, we have 'neta', 'niyat' to take BJP forward: BJP chief Nadda
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Finance How To Apply For An Aadhaar PVC Card Through UIDAI Portal?
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Almost every car manufacturer seems to be wanting in on the SUV segment, but let us stick to the premium brands for now. Bentley has the Bentayga, Porsche has the Cayenne, Rolls Royce has the upcoming Cullinan, Lamborghini has the upcoming Urus and Maserati has the upcoming Levante.
With so many SUV’s coming up from premium manufacturers, how can Bugatti stay away from the party? But, turns out they do not have any plans of developing anything remotely close to an SUV for now. However, one of DriveSpark’s readers, Narendra Singh Chhetri, an automotive designer by profession has designed the Bugatti Intruder — his imagination of what a Bugatti SUV would look like.
The Bugatti Intruder, according to Chhetri, is a two-seater hybrid SUV which carries the same Bugatti legacy, but in a different package. He has rightly judged the future to be full of electric cars and hybrid vehicles and hence has imagined the Bugatti Intruder to be a petrol-electric hybrid.
The Intruder imitates the Bugatti design language that is found on both, the Veyron and the Chiron. There are other familiar Bugatti bits as well, like the grille up front, the side vents and the roof air scoops. But here, a pair of lights have taken the place of the air scoops.
The Veyron started the mean-looking design trend for Bugatti, and the Chiron took the menacing looks a notch up. The Intruder though does not seem to be anywhere close to menacing, nor is it as scary as that name sounds. But kudos to Chhetri for trying.