- 44 min ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 4 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Border picks Kohli, Morgan, Finch as three skippers to watch out for in WC
- News Jaganmohan Reddy to meet Modi tomorrow
- Technology Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Every summer, hundred of supercar owners from the middle east drop into London with their outrageous supercars causing every car 'enthusiast' with a camera to pick up their lenses to go out and spot the craziest hardware on four wheels from the middle east.
However, some of the supercar paparazzi, like their celebrity spotting brethren take things a bit too far especially when the car is the most powerful production car in the world, in the world.
This was the case earlier this week when a bunch of snap happy paps chased down a $3.8 million (Rs 24.25 crore) Bugatti Chiron from Saudi Arabia as it cruised the streets of the UK's capital city. The so-called 'spotters' chased the Chiron, running down the middle of the road as they tried to keep up with what many expect to be the next holder of the Guinness record for the 'World's Fastest Production Car.'
While the quest to become the next socially relevant supercar spotter may seem important to these idiots, the fact that they willingly broke numerous laws with scant regard for their own safety (they could have been run over by other vehicles) as they chased down the Chiron like a pack of overeager dogs after table scraps just boggles the mind.
Our advice, when you spot a supercar, go for your shutter button but not at the expense of the safety of yourself and others around you and ensure you don't break any laws.