- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News October 21 by-polls: Key constituencies to watch out for
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Every summer, hundred of supercar owners from the middle east drop into London with their outrageous supercars causing every car 'enthusiast' with a camera to pick up their lenses to go out and spot the craziest hardware on four wheels from the middle east.
However, some of the supercar paparazzi, like their celebrity spotting brethren take things a bit too far especially when the car is the most powerful production car in the world, in the world.
This was the case earlier this week when a bunch of snap happy paps chased down a $3.8 million (Rs 24.25 crore) Bugatti Chiron from Saudi Arabia as it cruised the streets of the UK's capital city. The so-called 'spotters' chased the Chiron, running down the middle of the road as they tried to keep up with what many expect to be the next holder of the Guinness record for the 'World's Fastest Production Car.'
While the quest to become the next socially relevant supercar spotter may seem important to these idiots, the fact that they willingly broke numerous laws with scant regard for their own safety (they could have been run over by other vehicles) as they chased down the Chiron like a pack of overeager dogs after table scraps just boggles the mind.
Our advice, when you spot a supercar, go for your shutter button but not at the expense of the safety of yourself and others around you and ensure you don't break any laws.