- 21 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner’s condition stable, moved out of ICU
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Bugatti has revealed its new lineup of smartwatches. The Bugatti Ceramique Edition One series of watches have been revealed by the French hypercar manufacturer. Pur Sport, Divo, and Le Noire are the watches in the series, aptly named after special edition Bugatti cars. The watches have a starting price of around Rs 80,000.
Bugatti is one of the most elusive car makers in the world. The brand has in the past made quite a few exotic cars and continues to make some mind-boggling cars. The brand currently makes the Chiron and Veyron and their variants and special editions. All of them are among the fastest cars in the world.
Their exclusivity and performance correlate to them being some of the most expensive vehicles on earth. Prices for the Bugatti Veyron start at $1.9 million (Rs 13.84 crore), the Bugatti Chiron comes in at $2.9 million (Rs 21.13 crore).
The more exclusive Bugatti Divo is priced at $5.4 million (Rs 39.35 crore). The most expensive model is the Bugatti La Voiture Noire coming in at $12 million (Rs 87.46 crore). Quite obviously then, Bugatti's cars are nowhere close to being affordable, to most of us at least.
However, Bugatti has now launched its series of watches that makes it easier for many more to own a Bugatti product. These watches are made in association with VIITA Watches from Austria. They are luxury smartwatches and each one of them is hand-made by IT and watch experts.
Being a smartwatch, it has a 390x390 pixel LED touchscreen. Other features include GPS location, health monitoring, activity monitoring for over 90 sports, lap-time recorder, etc. The insides of the watch contain advanced electronics powered by a 445 mAh battery. The watches are claimed to have a battery backup of 14 days on one charge.
The body of the watch is made of expensive materials. The back cover is made from lightweight titanium while the bezel is made of scratch-resistant ceramic. Prices for the Bugatti Ceramique Edition One series start at $1,100 (around Rs 80,000).
Stephan Winkelmann, the President of Bugatti was quoted saying, "At Bugatti, we continue to drive innovation in leading-edge technologies, this is why we are excited about our new collaboration with VIITA Watches." He went on to add that these luxurious smartwatches come with bespoke software features that set them apart from the other smartwatches in the market.
Thoughts On Bugatti Ceramique Edition One Smartwatches Being Introduced
The Bugatti Veryron and now the Bugatti Chiron and Divo are the poster cars for thousands of youngsters around the world. We aren't sure how many of them would eventually get to own a Bugatti car, but everyone can own a Bugatti watch if they really want to. There you go, Bugatti-level detailing at an affordable price, albeit in a smartwatch.