- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Brembo has unveiled its new range of brake calipers with LEDs. The new Brembo caliper concept is called 'New G Sessanta.' It is a unique design with sharp flowing lines and LED strips on it. The new brake calipers were revealed as a part of Brembo's 60th anniversary celebrations.
Automotive lighting has come a long way from being just headlamps and tail lamps. Cars and motorcycles now come with backlit switches and LED lighting all around. Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology has enabled us to use lighting in places that were never thought possible of before.
Popular culture, as well as car modifying culture, has shown us all the use of LEDs under the chassis of a car, under the hood of the car and, LEDs were even used to light up the wheel wells of a few cars. Some ‘enthusiasts' even stuck a strip or two of LEDs on the brake calipers to light up the insides of the wheel. However, this kind of lighting never really caught up with OEMs.
Now though, Brembo has become the first mainstream manufacturer to implement such lighting. Brembo is the world's most-reputed manufacturer of brakes. It manufactures brake rotors, brake calipers, brake lines, and other associated parts.
Brembo's brakes can be found on a variety of vehicles including mainstream cars and motorcycles as well as racing cars and motorcycles. Brembo brakes are found on some of the fastest vehicles on earth as well.
The brand has been into the business for 60 years now, and as part of the 60th anniversary celebration, it has unveiled the New G Sessanta brake calipers with LED lighting. The brake caliper concept is inspired by the brand's very first brake caliper made in 1972.
The LEDs on the Brembo New G Sessanta concept are customisable. The colour and brightness of the LEDs can be controlled through a smartphone app. The brand hasn't revealed details about how the calipers would draw power, but it shouldn't be too hard to run a wire to the brake caliper.
These brake calipers with LEDs can certainly improve the aesthetics of the vehicle it is used in. However, it can also be used to locate the vehicle at night and can alo be a visual indicator much like the reflector strips currently used on vehicles. More than anything else, the Brembo New G Sessanta brake caliper concept shows us the direction in which brake calipers can head.
Thoughts On Brembo New G Sessanta Brake Calipers With LEDs
There is no doubting Brembo and its capabilities. Brembo has quite literally been at the forefront of braking for decades now. The brand has continuously been bringing in innovations and new developments and is continuing to do so with the new LED-lit brake calipers.