- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Sales Report (November 2022) - Sales Up By 14.26%
- 7 hrs ago Upcoming Electric Scooters & Motorcycles In India – Future Sure Looks Electrifying
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes GLB Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 63.8 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Top 5 Upcoming CNG Cars In India – Brezza, Carens, & More
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Delhi Bulls, Morrisville SAMP register wins, SAMP finish 2nd in table
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Angry Fans Lash At Dhanalakshmi As She Hits Shivin; Watch Video
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Lifestyle New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
German tuning house Brabus has revealed the ultra-rare P 900 Rocket Edition. The Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition pickup truck is limited to just 10 units.
The Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition is based on the German tuning firm's bonkers 800 Adventure XLP pickup truck and the even crazier P 900 Rocket Edition SUV. The new P 900 Rocket Edition takes the Adventure XLP's long pickup body and marries it with the chassis and powertrain of the 900 Rocket SUV.
The ridiculous P 900 Rocket Edition pickup boasts the same 4.5-litre twin-turbo Brabus V8 found in its SUV sibling. To achieve this Brabus takes the 4.0-litre twin-turbo AMG V8 found in the G 63 and increases the bore and stroke. Brabus also gives the now larger-sized engine larger turbochargers, a billet crankshaft, new forged pistons, forged connecting rods, BoostXtra valves, high-pressure pumps, and a ram-air intake system, along with a stainless steel exhaust system with larger downpipes and active flaps.
The result of all this work done to the original AMG V8 results in an engine that now displaces 4,470cc and produces 888bhp at 6,200rpm and 1,250Nm of peak torque at 2,900rpm which is electronically limited to just 1,050Nm. All this power and torque is sent to all four wheels via a nine-speed automatic transmission. Like every other G-Wagen, the Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition sports locking differentials (electronically controlled) to help it go off the beaten path if the owner ever wishes to do so.
The Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition pickup despite weighing in at 2,720 kilos can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 3.7 seconds and has a top speed of 280km/h.
The Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition pickup sports the German tuning firm's aluminium coil-over suspension setup. This combined with the Brabus RideControl setup means that owners of this rare beast can lower its ride height by up to 45mm compared to a stock G 63. Owners can also control the stiffness settings of the dampers through controls inside the cabin.
The P 900 Rocket Edition luxury pickup truck rides on massive 24-inch one-piece Brabus Monobloc Z "Platinum Edition" forged wheels that sport carbon-fibre Aero-Discs and are shod with high-performance Continental tyres. Braking duties are performed by vented and cross-drilled steel brakes measuring 400mm at the front and 370mm at the rear.
The new P 900 Rocket Edition pickup truck sports the same carbon fibre widebody setup as the 900 Rocket SUV. This widebody kit adds the Brabus front fascia inserts and front splitter with its red painted side flaps and the madly flared wheel arches. The grille features red ambient lighting while the bulging bonnet sports vents and a Power View glass window to allow the owner to view his crazy engine without ever lifting the puffed-up unit covering it.
Inside, the Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition features a completely bespoke interior with a two-tone theme of Black and Rocket Red. The fine leather upholstery features 'Seashell Diamond' quilting and there are quite a few interior bits finished in carbon fibre. Also seen on the inside are embossed 77 logos which pay tribute to the year Brabus was founded - 1977.
Thoughts About The Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition
The Brabus P 900 Rocket Edition takes the bespoke brutality of the 900 Rocket and plonks on top of it the mad pickup truck setup from the Adventure 800XLP. With 888bhp on tap, this madcap pickup truck will leave many sportscars in its dust if you have the €649,638 needed to be able to press down on the loud pedal.