- Bajaj Chetak Scooter To Make A Comeback — Launch Details Revealed
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Prices Increased — Fourth Price Hike In 2018
- Bajaj V12 Discontinued Temporarily — Will Be Back On Sale In A Few Months Time
- Bajaj Pulsar Range Achieves 1 Crore Sales Milestone In India
- Bajaj Pulsar Range Records Highest Sales Number In May 2018
- Bajaj Auto Launches Avenger FLG Rides 2018-19
The Bajaj Dominar 400 has been grabbing the headlines ever since it was launched in December last year.The Dominar 400 is the most powerful bike till date to bear the Bajaj badge.
The Dominar 400 is available in three different colours: Midnight Blue, Twilight Plum and Moon White. While these colours may satisfy most customers, Bangalore-based Wrapcraft's latest custom wrap may just be the answer for those looking to add more flair to their Dominars.
Wrapcraft has wrapped the Dominar 400, called Aurora by its owner Manu Abraham, in a custom matte metallic blue wrap that draws attention to itself without being bling. The Bangalore firm also added a secondary matte black wrap to other sections of the bike.
Wrapcraft then added semi-reflective tron lines along the edges of the bike which glow when light falls on them and draws attention to the bike wherever it goes. The blue and black custom wrap for the Dominar 400 takes three days of work and costs Rs 17,000, for those interested.
The changes to the Dominar 400 are only skin deep, and mechanically the bike remains unchanged with the 373.2cc engine still cranking out 34.5bhp and 35Nm of torque which is sent to the rear wheel through a 6-speed gearbox.