TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The Bajaj Dominar 400 has been grabbing the headlines ever since it was launched in December last year.The Dominar 400 is the most powerful bike till date to bear the Bajaj badge.
The Dominar 400 is available in three different colours: Midnight Blue, Twilight Plum and Moon White. While these colours may satisfy most customers, Bangalore-based Wrapcraft's latest custom wrap may just be the answer for those looking to add more flair to their Dominars.
Wrapcraft has wrapped the Dominar 400, called Aurora by its owner Manu Abraham, in a custom matte metallic blue wrap that draws attention to itself without being bling. The Bangalore firm also added a secondary matte black wrap to other sections of the bike.
Wrapcraft then added semi-reflective tron lines along the edges of the bike which glow when light falls on them and draws attention to the bike wherever it goes. The blue and black custom wrap for the Dominar 400 takes three days of work and costs Rs 17,000, for those interested.
The changes to the Dominar 400 are only skin deep, and mechanically the bike remains unchanged with the 373.2cc engine still cranking out 34.5bhp and 35Nm of torque which is sent to the rear wheel through a 6-speed gearbox.