TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Turtle Torque is a highly specialized creative undertaking with an automotive focus, one of but a handful of such independent enterprises on the planet. The firm is owned and operated by Santosh Rajkumar, an entirely self-taught illustrator and artist with a deep passion for automobiles that dates back to the good old days of Indian motoring when the air was clean and the auto market lean. Santosh is a keen motoring writer as well, who possesses over 7 years of journalistic experience in the industry with major auto publication houses like Autocar India, Deccan Chronicle, and of course, DriveSpark.com under Editor-in-Chief, Jobo Kuruvilla.
The firm is proud to showcase its latest project through DriveSpark, under the moniker "Wheels On Tees". These high quality, limited edition 100% cotton t-shirts are the result of several man hours for the artwork process, since the cool designs on offer are completely hand-drawn to give the customer that special custom feel. Available in a dark navy blue in sizes L and XL, these tees are guaranteed to turn heads because the Mini, Beetle, Jawa, and Porsche designs are actual automotive art, something that very few auto apparel makers can claim.
Speaking exclusively to DriveSpark, creator Santosh Rajkumar said, "We'll save the best for last as a surprise, because while one would think the tees are priced like high-end art, that was never the intention of Turtle Torque. We've priced them at an affordable INR 799 each, which is a bargain, considering the amount of labour that goes into creating each of these unique designs."
Follow us and drop a message if you're interested in information about orders/business/art commissions:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/turtletorq
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/turtletorque
We are also keenly looking forward to resuming our content contribution to DriveSpark, after a break of a couple of years.
Turtle Torque is based in the mountain town of Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, where the combination of natural beauty and simple lifestyles allow a wonderful platform to create unique artwork and content that we are increasingly being recognized for, both nationally and internationally, including Goodyear Tires International, Porsche India, and MINI India, to name a few.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Detailed, high-quality hand-drawn illustration of production cars and motorcycles
- Knockout original customization/modification concepts
- New and limited edition model product planning, conceptualization, and visualization
- Innovative automotive content across the spectrum for the journalistic, creative, or marketing space
- Photoblogging/storytelling services for auto manufacturers/ancillaries