- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 4 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- News Maharashtra Cabinet favours lockdown till May 31; Vaccination for 18-44 age group halted
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Apple has launched a pocket-sized device to track any objects it has been tagged to. The new device is aptly named 'AirTag'. The AirTag can connect to the latest iPhone 11's and 12's via Bluetooth and transmit the data required to trace the location.
There is no denying the fact that Apple's products are on the expensive side. Given their higher price tag and desirability, it becomes necessary to take extra care of your prized Apple products. A tracking device would help us do just that. Apple has now developed a product that can not only track Apple products but anything that is important to you, including your car.
The Apple AirTag works by communicating its most recent location to an iPhone, which then gets saved in the Apple Cloud, allowing the user to know the last saved location of the AirTag using the Find My iPhone app.
Apple claims the AirTag can even be used to track your vehicle and it becomes relatively useful to find your car in large parking spaces. Due to its power efficient hardware, the Apple AirTag's battery can last upto 1-year. The Apple AirTag will go on sale from 30 April, 2021 and will retail for Rs 3,190 each, while a pack of four is priced at Rs 10,900.
Thoughts On Apple AirTag Being Launched
The Apple AirTag is a clever solution to find very important items like keys, wallets, etc. It can also be used to track your motorcycle or car, but only as long as an iPhone is in range. What makes it interesting is, it can connect with any iPhone to project its location, so you can take the help of any iPhone user from across the world to track your Apple AirTag. How cool is that!