- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
Big SUVs are the hot favourite among Indian buyers, and this is the reason behind the rapid growth of SUV segment in the country. Celebrities too love big luxurious SUVs, and this time Bollywood actor Kriti Sanon has become the proud owner of the Audi Q7, the flagship SUV from the German carmaker.
Kriti Sanon, known for her acting in hit movies such as Dilwale and Heropanti becomes the latest owner of the ultra-luxurious Audi Q7 SUV. The Bollywood actor can be seen alongside Audi India Head, Rahil Ansari on several social media platforms. Kriti Sanon becomes the latest celebrity to buy an SUV, which proves that the SUV is the favourite vehicle of Bollywood stars.
The currently sold Audi Q7 is the flagship SUV of Audi in the global market and was launched in India in 2015. The SUV comes loaded with features such as leather seats, panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, smartphone integration and a reverse parking camera.
The Audi Q7 is a big SUV, and it takes some effort to park the vehicle in congested spaces. To ease the process, Audi also offers the autonomous park assist which will do the job for you. The adaptive suspension system ensures utmost comfort for the passengers in any terrain.
The safety features of the Audi Q7 includes eight airbags, ABS, hill hold assist and parking system plus for front and rear. The interior of the SUV features four-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel, Cricket Leather seat upholstery, a multifunction display and Deluxe four-zone climate control.
The Audi Q7 bought by Kriti Sanon is a diesel model powered by a 3-litre V6 engine producing 245bhp and 600Nm of torque. The SUV can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 7.1 seconds before topping out at 234km/h. Currently, the prices for Audi Q7 starts at Rs 70.12 lakh for the Premium trim and Rs 77.84 lakh for the Technology variant. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
DriveSpark's Thoughts On Kriti Sanon's Brand New Audi Q7
This is not the first time a Bollywood celebrity has bought an SUV. Previously we had reported about Alia Bhatt buying a Range Rover Vogue and recently, Jacqueline Fernandez had also bought a Jeep Compass SUV. Now, Kriti Sanon becomes the latest celebrity to own an SUV, the ultra-luxurious Audi Q7.