- 52 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Technology Realme 3i First Sale Sells Over 150,000 Units Within 30 Minutes
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- News Boris Johnson will be next Prime Minister of UK
- Sports Overthrow rules come under scrutiny but it cost New Zealand a World Cup
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Man gifts car to woman working at McDonalds because her car wasn't in running condition. The man was a regular customer of that particular McDonalds outlet and got to know that the woman's car was written-off recently.
In an age where there is abundance of cruelty and tons of negative incidents are happen everyday, this incident will renew your faith in humanity. Vicki Anderson is a 53-year-old woman who worked at a drive-thru McDonalds outlet in Kansas, America.
She used to commute to work in an old car which had to go through major repairs. Turns out the cost of the repairs would be higher than the value of the car itself, hence the car was written off. The kind-hearted customer named Chris Ellis who was a regular at the outlet came by and Vicki informed him of the situation and only asked him if he knew any cheap cars for sale.
Little did she know what she was in for. Chris told her that he would help her look for a cheap car and a few days later turned up with his son's old car. Chris then handed over the keys of the 2009 Pontiac G6 to Vicki as a gift.
As seen in the video, Vicki was overwhelmed with joy and excitement and could say nothing but "god bless you." The Pontiac belonged to Chris' son and as he says in the video, they made a deal to gift it to Vicki as she needed a car that worked.
We do not know what was the older car that Vicki had, but we are sure that it did not run well and it did not have a music player as can be seen from the conversation in the video. The 2009 Pontiac G6 she received though, had all of the features she didn't think she could afford in the near future.
The Pontiac G6 was manufactured between 2003 and 2010, and was available in coupe, convertible and four-door models. Vicki Anderson was gifted the 2009 four-door variant.
Thoughts On Man Gifting A Car To McDonalds Employee
Kindness and humanity is a language that is seldom spoken of in today's age. In such a scenario it is heart-warming to see a stranger gifting a car to a person just because she made him smile every single time he went to that particular McDonalds Outlet.
Source: News Flare